Central Cougars Basketball

cougar_scout

Centrals projected enrolment is 1093 students, THS is 1100!! BIG DIFFERENCE HU!!! B)

Here’s some recent stat information for ya.

THS has won the AAA District Tournament 2 of the last 3 years (that’s right … beating SHHS and DB), made it to the at least the second round in the AAA Regional Tournament all three years, and even advanced to the first round of the State Tournament in 2002. How’s that for backing it up?!! I have to remind you that SHHS and DB are both 5A schools with enrolment of 1700 plus. Why don’t you just give us credit dude? THS does VERY well with the same draw of talent that the SULLIVANS have!!! Sort of makes you think twice about paying that tuition for your kids when they reach high school age… doesn’t it. thumb

825505697[/snapback]

1tshelley:

Yeah they did well those 3 years out of the last 40 years. Good thing SH and DB have been down lately. We will see how TN High does when 8th, 9th and 10th grades from DB, SH and Central start coming up. If you don't know already the ones for TN High aren't that good, there AAU teams have had to come to Blountville and Bluff City to get there players.

P.S. I never said TN High wasn't good. Burns always makes a good team out of what he has no matter what. But you make it like year in and year out they are consitently better than Central and East, which is not true. Some years they are better and some they are not.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1tshelley:

I don't want to argue anymore about it. I think TN High has a good program. I went to b-ball camp there for like 4 years and I think the coaches there are excellent. I seen them take guys who were just average and turn them into unbelievable players. The only thing I didn't like was how you acted like Central just couldn't compete with them.

1tshelley:

I don't want to argue anymore about it.  I think TN High has a good program.  I went to b-ball camp there for like 4 years and I think the coaches there are excellent.  I seen them take guys who were just average and turn them into unbelievable players.  The only thing I didn't like was how you acted like Central just couldn't compete with them.

825505774[/snapback]

Know problem BROCK20. I hope I didn’t rattle you too much. Truth be known … the COACHt message board is the only way an ex-athlete such as myself can try to compete. If you can’t run with the legs, run with the mouth. B) You are right to stand by your team regardless of what big mouth tries to bring them down. We both know that games are won on the court… not the COACHt message board!!! thumb

Know problem BROCK20. I hope I didn’t rattle you too much. Truth be known … the COACHt message board is the only way an ex-athlete such as myself can try to compete. If you can’t run with the legs, run with the mouth. B)  You are right to stand by your team regardless of what big mouth tries to bring them down. We both know that games are won on the court… not the COACHt message board!!! thumb

825505807[/snapback]

Great post! Couldn't agree with ya more.

Well if u want someone to beat us so bad why dont you call on your EAST High Patriots.  OH yeah we already wiped the floor with them. i think the score was 61-24?  good game

825491282[/snapback]

BRISTOLBOY...WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU LAST YR???? EAST BEAT YOU ALL! SOMEBODY WILL TAKE YOU ALL DOWN THIS YR...OH AND BY THE WAY U COULDNT BE TERREL OR DOD(SPELLING)...THEY OUT CLASS YOUR OBNOXIOUS WAYS!

BRISTOLBOY...WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU LAST YR???? EAST BEAT YOU ALL! SOMEBODY WILL TAKE YOU ALL DOWN THIS YR...OH AND BY THE WAY U  COULDNT BE TERREL OR DOD(SPELLING)...THEY OUT CLASS YOUR OBNOXIOUS WAYS!

825507174[/snapback]

atngurl,

This repost is just for your benifite.

QUOTE(1tshelley @ Jan 2 2005 - 11:11 PM)

Let me end this myth once and for all……. EAST DID NOT BEAT THS LAST YEAR!!!!

Tue Dec. 9 East 32 vs. #16 Tennessee D 43

Fri Jan. 23 East 38 vs. at #16 Tennessee D 46

Your record was 5-21. Do you really think that one of the 5 games you won all last year was against THS!!! :) :)

If you don’t believe me … coacht has all the schedules and scores from last year. Just go to SCORES/SCHEDULS form East’s home page then click on 2003-2004 SEASON at the bottom of the page.

Atngurl, i will meet you any time ,anywhere , and shake hands on a bet of however much you want that the Sullivan East Patriots did not beat the Tennessee High Vikings in varsity boys basketball in the 2003-2004 season.

do you actually think that those east guys could beat a team like last years with buchanan,big drew, terril, booher, D-shaud and the guys.

And dont even talk about class its not like im doin anymore than you are.

Edited by BristolBoy