Maryville Student Enrollment

gator

According to the TSSAA site, Maryville has 1351 students this year. However, according to the State of TN Report Card 2004 site that gives school test score results, it has Maryville High School with 1359 students this year. Can anyone explain this? With 1359 students, Maryville should be 5A. Check it out!

According to the TSSAA site, Maryville has 1351 students this year.  However, according to the State of TN Report Card 2004 site that gives school test score results, it has Maryville High School with 1359 students this year.  Can anyone explain this?  With 1359 students, Maryville should be 5A.  Check it out!

825489038[/snapback]

Gator, did you notice how highly Maryville High and Maryville City Schools were rated on last year's report card? That's right, that enrollment figure was for the 2003-2004 school year, if you will notice. Munford who has the same number of students as MHS this year (1351), had 1358 last year.

The TSSAA figures were taken this fall, in the 2004-2005 school year.

Good try. Your obsession with MHS, as evidenced by the number of posts in which Maryville is mentioned, could be bad for your health.

Go Rebs.

Edited by STARSNBARS

FHSrebel27,

The web site address is http://www.k-12.state.tn.us/rptcrd04/school1.asp. If you have trouble from here, go to the home page, click on the Report Card 2004 icon on the right hand side of the page, select Maryville school system, then select Maryville High School.

Were the enrollment numbers not taken during the late spring or summer? I thought the TSSAA had their classification meeting in early August.

Edited by gator

FHSrebel27,

The web site address is http://www.k-12.state.tn.us/rptcrd04/school1.asp.  If you have trouble from here, go to the home page, click on the Report Card 2004 icon on the right hand side of the page, select Maryville school system, then select Maryville High School.

Were the enrollment numbers not taken during the late spring or summer?  I thought the TSSAA had their classification meeting in early August.

825489247[/snapback]

No gator, the TSSAA set the final numbers in their fall meeting this year.

Go Rebs.

Edited by STARSNBARS

Stars,

Thanks for the concern for my health!

825489287[/snapback]

This Maryville thing has got you too worked up gator. I'm surprised you didn't catch Munford's number (1358) from last school year and report that. I guess they haven't been as successful though or maybe beat one of your favorite teams.

Go Rebs.

Edited by STARSNBARS

STARS

It looks like you took gator to the woodshed. You are right on about gator being obsessed with Maryville. I don't understand why a guy who lives in Mt Juliet cares so much about what Maryville is doing? I know I don't care about what Mt Juliet does. Gator is a big crybaby.

Read this and weep gator

Maryville Red Rebels

8 state titles 1970,1976,1978,1998,2000,2001,2002 and 2004

3 state runner ups. 1977,1979 and 1997

599-213-33 record all time.

68-6 record in this decade

61 winning seasons

78 playoff games

61 playoff wins

40 Blount County Championships

25 years in the playoffs

16 1 loss seasons

17 region championships

15 state semifinal games

11 undefeated regular seasons

5 perfect seasons undefeated untied 1970,1978,1998,2002 and 2004

Who was it that sang the song, "Cry me a river"? Seems so appropriate at this juncture. Lizard...how bout them VOLS?!! Didn't Mt Juliet have a decent enuff season to occupy your time? I mean shoot, Charlie Daniels lives right down the street from you...go for a visit and get out the house. Leave us poor defenseless, cheating, underhanded, maryville fans to wallow in our mediocrity.

We only won 15 games this season and we're takin it hard...no more worlds to conquer kinda thing, ya know? thumb

Edited by dmoyers1

STARS

It looks like you took gator to the woodshed. You are right on about gator being obsessed with Maryville. I don't understand why a guy who lives in Mt Juliet cares so much about what Maryville is doing? I know I don't care about what Mt Juliet does. Gator is a big crybaby.

Read this and weep gator

Maryville Red Rebels

8 state titles 1970,1976,1978,1998,2000,2001,2002 and 2004

3 state runner ups. 1977,1979 and 1997

599-213-33 record all time.

68-6 record in this decade

61 winning seasons

78 playoff games

61 playoff wins

40 Blount County Championships

25 years in the playoffs

16 1 loss seasons

17 region championships

15 state semifinal games

11 undefeated regular seasons

5 perfect seasons undefeated untied 1970,1978,1998,2002 and 2004

825489436[/snapback]

See what recruiting can do for you! Just Joking! <_<

See what recruiting can do for you!  Just Joking! :(

825489482[/snapback]

Now don't start denying the recruiting thing or folks will start comparing Maryville to the privates again. :( After living in Blount Co. for over a year and working with a dyed in the wool "Murrville" alum and ex oblongball player it is my observation that the "program" recruits for itself. If that is not enough the maybe we can start a tail about a special place where future rebels are bred and raised with a pebble grain bib and the pacifiers are make by Cramer.........

Edited by possumcop