BeSt SeNiOrS

TigersBball42

Gosh, I totally agree with "17." (And also ONLY the ones I'm familiar with). And.... Just in case some of you College Coaches/Recruiters might be watching. :blink:

Elizabethton:

Valneesha - Might opt for track and field? Tremendous Athlete.

Baughman - 5'10" Can play with the best six-footers. Uncanny

Rebounder; 90% Free Throw Shooter.

Unicoi County:

Hali Sparks - 5'10"(?) Team player; Nice Jumper.

Elizabeth Weaver - 5'9" - 5' 10" Long limbed, determined. Great Range; vocal.

Amber Kerns - Guard - Smart, Good Shooter.

Kellye Lingerfelt - Guard - Strong-willed; plays hurt; Very good student/ahlete.

Unaka:

Julie Roberson 6' 1" 6'2" Center. Soft touch; Strong; Running has improved;

A very good Prospect.

Jessica Osborne 5' 6" Point Guard; Deadly shooter; Fast,

GREAT MOTOR! *Ambidextrous*

Rene Ensor 5'8' Point/Wing Fast. Marksman. *Ambidextrous*

Coty Townsend 5'9"-5"10" Wing/Small Forward An overall talent.

Much Improved shooting; Just coming into her own.

Danielle Ensor 5'10" Quiet but effective. Good Range; Academic!

Just thought I'd make a speech. But to say less would sell them short.

***And "17" would LOVE to coach them this Summer.***

I wish she was just a junoir.  She has already signed with Tennessee Tech.  Megan is without a doubt the most exciting girls basketball player I have ever seen and one of the finest people I have ever had the pleasure of being around.

825491141[/snapback]

WOW! With such a Great FIRST Post as that one; one should at least have coachT move your membership number back one ....so you could be member number: 71,000! :lol:

Edited by krichunaka

I wish she was just a junoir.  She has already signed with Tennessee Tech.  Megan is without a doubt the most exciting girls basketball player I have ever seen and one of the finest people I have ever had the pleasure of being around.

825491141[/snapback]

Not just great at basketball, but just made all-state volleyball team and is a sure 3-peat to the state track meet this year. I bet she is even a pretty good cook.

Another note on Megan Lyons here! I have watched her play basketball for a while now and I really honestly don't think I have ever seen her get upset over anything. I know she has a fire and her motor runs all the time but if a call goes against her or something does not go her way, I have never seen her do anything out of line. Not everyone does but this is another quality that she has that impresses me. She just goes about her business and she does her business well. I really feel if she was just a little taller she could play anywhere in the country and make headlines wherever she went.

The Redd girl from Elizabethton is also highly talented. A couple of girls from Pigeon Forge are talented as well . Girls basketball in East Tennessee is really good right now!

QUOTE(krichunaka @ Dec 20 2004 - 01:32 AM)

Unaka

Jessica Osborne 5' 6" Point Guard; Deadly shooter; Fast,

GREAT MOTOR! *Ambidextrous*

Rene Ensor 5'8' Point/Wing Fast. Marksman. *Ambidextrous*

Quoting blacksheep:

I WILL ALSO ADD THEY CAN DRIBBLE AND SHOOT WITH BOTH HAND TO.

I felt that the Ambidexterity could not be over-stated; especially for a recruiter/college coach who sees a "lefty" and starts calculating how long it's going to take him/her to get that player to use both hands; and vice-versa for one who is too inclined to use only her right hand. It's just a HUGE advantage going into a program; and I'm certain that both of them, and in fact, all the players I named earlier have garnered some interest.