215 in region 5

PAPPY215

With gann comming back despite his injury he has to be #1. Cox from centennial should also do well. Only other person i see doing anything is winters from page. Everyone else graduated. If there is a new kid or someone that moved up from last year please let me know. Otherwise its

1. Chris Gann Wilson central

2. Kevin Cox Centennial

3. Josh Winters Page

I have limited information this is the best i can come up with.

I was thinking about the strongest match up in the state for brute strength and I believe IT IS between Kirn of Franklin and Kenny Merideth, BUT i HAD FORGOTTEN about the strongest wrestler and really the frontrunner in Region Five and likely to take state altogether, Stanley Brooks of Dickson @ 215.

soms

Kenny Meridith has been wrestling 215 in dual matches. He wrestled there all weekend in Tullahoma.  Martin however, stayed at 171.    They had some other kid wrestling 189.  This tells me they probally do not have a regular 215.

825493556[/snapback]

I'm guessing that Kenny will probably wrestle 189 at regions in a couple of months.

I was thinking about the strongest match up in the state for brute strength and I believe IT IS between Kirn of Franklin and Kenny Merideth, BUT i HAD FORGOTTEN about the strongest wrestler and really the frontrunner in Region Five and likely to take state altogether, Stanley Brooks of Dickson @ 215.

soms

825493594[/snapback]

Unless something has changed this year, Dickson Co. is in Region 7 Soms. ;)

Unless something has changed this year, Dickson Co. is in Region 7 Soms. :lol:

825493759[/snapback]

Oh, thanks Life!! I feel better now and Region 7 can worry about him. We meet Coach Bedan's teams too often. Glad Josh Bennett is gone on his mission now.

soms

Edited by Sommers