CBRF's Chattanooga top 10

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that they did.  And when was it that they did all of this?  Not last year.  So I stand by my previous oppinion:  I have more faith in Grace, and I can find people that will agree with me.

825509344[/snapback]

Temple played in the semis last year and lost to state champions unaka u idiot. Tuesday that crushed grace completly. U better look hard for some people to back u up cause i dont see any.

Right now temple is playing much better basketball than Grace not even close so lets quit wasting our time on the stupid topic, and get back on the topic... top 10 polls after seeing temple play a couple times in the Chattanooga Challenge and winning each game ( i think) By at least 10 points they have to be a top 5 team I believe maybe top 3. Lets not forget some of teams in the tournament that they dominated, McCallie CPA CCS Grace Lighthouse and a Christian Heritage teams thats not bad. And to beat CCS by like 40 wow.

chattanooga ball must be down because brainerd came to play in a somewhat weak nashville christmas tournament and got drilled by MLK and a couple other teams. i haven't seen any other chattanooga teams play, but they were consitantly in people's polls and they were far from impressive

chattanooga ball must be down because brainerd came to play in a somewhat weak nashville christmas tournament and got drilled by MLK and a couple other teams. i haven't seen any other chattanooga teams play, but they were consitantly in people's polls and they were far from impressive

825512917[/snapback]

It's not down --- what are you talkin about?

Temple is playing great. They are in State Tournament form right now. As for Grace, they need to play better as a team if they want to compete with Temple. After the tournament this weekend Class a might be in trouble when they face Temple. Temple against larger school I think they can be competitive and maybe beat some of them, but there lack of size would catch up with them. Can't wait until the tournament starts.

no way is temple better than Bradley or Cleveland. That makes me laugh that someone could be that blind. A versus AAA. Bradley vs Temple wouldn't even be funny. Can I say complet dominance by Bradley?

825513429[/snapback]

I don't think anyone could say without a doubt that Temple would be dominated by Bradley or Cleveland. It really doesn't matter if it's A vs AAA. Anyone that knows anything about basketball knows that on any given day that smaller schools can beat bigger schools and I don't think Bradley or Cleveland is any different. From my understanding and from what I have seen Temple has a very talented team and is playing well together. They don't depend on just one player and have lots of options to their game. They play outstanding defense on teams that are bigger in size and can shoot the ball well. So, I wouldn't knock the fact that there are those who think Temple could beat just about anyone in the Chattanooga area.