AAA Rankings

WilsonCentral22

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen a poll yet.  Could you tell me the top 10 and maybe some of the honorable mention.  Can you tell me what paper you saw this info so I can be on the look out.  Thank you for the info

825495033[/snapback]

There is a top ten team capsule link at the top of the girls basketball topic listing...

http://www.coacht.com/rankings/capsules.cfm?SportID=2

There are no "official" polls until January.

Only personal opinions and CoachT polls. But that is OK. Because.........

Fans, players, and CoachT posters know as much as a bunch of fat sportswriters and broadcasters who spend as much time in hospitality rooms as they do in gyms. JK. If there are any skinny ones out there I apologize.

By the way, for what its worth, the CoachT Strength and Success top 3 teams in AAA are in District 9. Tough district indeed.

Mt.Jutliet is the favorite to win it this year but it wouldn't surprise me to see these two teams play for the Gold at the end of the year, both are very talented and i expect them to split this year during the regular season both of them winning at home but we'll just have to wait and see! thumb

825494949[/snapback]

devilfanatic do you NOT remember at the end of the State Tournament last year that I made the STATEMENT "Mt. Juliet will play Wilson Central in the 2005 Finals"

I've been following girls basketball since the early 60's and these 2 teams are only separated by about 10 to 15 miles. This has to be the closeist distance between 2 teams to play for a championship if it happens.

Go Lady Bears