Collins Hill Duals

RMC

Ditto on the hospitality and the folks at Collinswood...it was a great turny..Congrats to my Beloved Irish for taking third. ..as for rebuilding and graduates remember we lost nine starters from last year that we are in major rebuilding ...but we still bring it ....140 was a punk thug that was the only bad thing.

Rigger please your 160 was pinned and pinned very nicely times 3. But maybe he can prove how good he is when he comes to our house. I do not think he can escape twice.  As for Texs comment our 160 had a 4-1 record with three pins and a 9-4 victory over the Collins Hill kid. I was darn proud of him.

Tex you really need to get a life and not worry our even comment to me or about me. You have proved time after time to be an ignorant hater..I will waste no more time responding to you.

Props to Brother Martin who had more fans than the host had. Props to Kyle Maynard extraordinary. Props to the Raceway for having $1.50 a gallon gas. Props to Christie the barmaid at Applebees for not letting me run dry at the first unoffial meeting of the Coacht Irishdad Appreciation Club (JK). Props to the Ga Hwy Patrol for not running radar. Props to the Rigger and RMC for showing some love..Except for that 160lbr thing. Props to Riggers kid for taking his licks..

See ya at the Home of the Irish..Happy New Year...

825501746[/snapback]

irishdad,

if you had any sense at all, you would have seen the insult of the rigger comment. I could care less about it, I only commented on the rubbing it in part. If you choose to see it as my bringing it up, fine. engage your brain before you hit the keyboard. where does hater come in?

stop with the "get a life" high school response. I don't make the often repeated "my beloved irish" stick that you post on here time after time. You do.

I called it like it was. He was rubbing it in, in my opinion.

Edited by texas23

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

irishdad, 

if you had any sense at all, you would have seen the insult of the rigger comment.  I could care less about it,  I only commented on the rubbing it in part.  If you choose to see it as my bringing it up, fine.  where does hater come in?

stop with the "get a life" high school response.  I don't make the often repeated "my beloved irish" stick that you post on here time after time.  You do.

I called it like it was.  He was rubbing it in, in my opinion.

825501980[/snapback]

as I said no response for u.

irishdad, 

if you had any sense at all, you would have seen the insult of the rigger comment.  I could care less about it,  I only commented on the rubbing it in part.  If you choose to see it as my bringing it up, fine.    engage your brain before you hit the keyboard.  where does hater come in?

stop with the "get a life" high school response.  I don't make the often repeated "my beloved irish" stick that you post on here time after time.  You do. 

I called it like it was.  He was rubbing it in, in my opinion.

825501980[/snapback]

Tex23 you must have had allot of Ranger Candy stuffed down your throat to be that brain dead. tab.gifI said it was not an insult and the 160 from the Irish dominated. How is that an insult?

Edited by rigger101

Tex23 you must have had allot of Ranger Candy stuffed down your throat to be that brain dead. I said it was not an insult and the 160 from the Irish dominated.  How is that an insult?

825502223[/snapback]

Up by 14 points and gets pinned with a few seconds left. dominated the other wrestler and then got pinned with a few seconds left. You named the wretler and then in the next sentence you called to his dad.

If you did not have an issue with what you wrote, then why did you go back and edit it? And then ask me to do the same (which I am not going to edit your comments).

Nothing brain dead here. I read what I read. Looked like rubbing it in to me. (read insult here).

Sorry, but you wrote it. And try to stay away from the name calling (feels like irishdad talking when you do it).

Up by 14 points and gets pinned with a few seconds left.  dominated the other wrestler and then got pinned with a few seconds left.  You named the wretler and then in the next sentence you called to his dad. 

If you did not have an issue with what you wrote, then why did you go back and edit it?  And then ask me to do the same (which I am not going to edit your comments).

Nothing brain dead here.  I read what I read.  Looked like rubbing it in to me. (read insult here).

Sorry, but you wrote it.  And try to stay away from the name calling (feels like irishdad talking when you do it).

825502232[/snapback]

:lol:Not everyone knows who our kids are! That was not the intent! You read into it! I was referring to the part of giving them a good match. :lol:

I do need to read my post and think what some folks will read into them.

I didn't have an issue until you made it one and showed me my error. :P I thought most folks knew who the Irish 160lb was! So what is the point except your trying to pi## off Irishdad!

Edited by rigger101

Tex I'm sorry you were not invited to have a drink with the group! :lol: Are you jealous! Are you having flashbacks of when you were in High School not getting to hang out with the popular kids? :P

We talked about you if it makes you feel better.

I'm sorry that Irishdad didn't take a bite of your bait and get hooked.

Try again and maybe it will work on another subject.

Tex I'm sorry you were not invited to have a drink with the group!  :D  Are you jealous!  Are you having flashbacks of when you were in High School not getting to hang out with the popular kids? :P

We talked about you if it makes you feel better.

I'm sorry that Irishdad didn't take a bite of your bait and get hooked.

Try again and maybe it will work on another subject.

825502281[/snapback]

lol. reverse psychology 101. :(

Sommers..........I think irishdad and rigger101 might be able to tell you about our lineup and voice an opinion on how Franklin would have done. You seem to know Coach Simpson (great guy) from Father Ryan; ask him how we are.

I think Brother Martin would have been a good match up for Franklin.

I think maybe you should stick to predicting how Smyrna would do and let Franklin speak for themselves. Heck now you've got them beating the Georgia boys!

Edited by RMC

Sommers..........I think irishdad and rigger101 might be able to tell you about our lineup and voice an opinion on how Franklin would have done.  You seem to know Coach Simpson (great guy) from Father Ryan; ask him how we are.

I think Brother Martin would have been a good match up for Franklin.

I think maybe you should stick to predicting how Smyrna would do and let Franklin speak for themselves. Heck now you've got them beating the Georgia boys!

825502422[/snapback]

I think the Cleveland duals was a very good indication of the ability of Collins Hill versus some of the best teams in Tennessee.