Gleason Falls?

7ABasketball

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People shouldn't be so surprised by this win....Since losing to Dresden on Dec.7th,The Lady Red Devils are 8-1 with wins over a very good Lady Marshalls team from Marshall Co.Ky. in Benton,Ky. and a win over then-unbeaten Obion Co Central Lady Rebels in Troy.....The only loss a 4 point set-back to AAA Jackson Central Merry in the Lions Club Tourney in Martin....Good Job South Fulton!!!

Looks like the loss of Felts might hurt them down the stretch against a good team. The lack of depth just might start showing. Good thing the Lady Dawgs have a weak schedule. All the luck in the rest of the season, knowing they will rebound big. Randy Frazier will have them ready for the rematch at home on Jan. 25th.

Looks like the loss of Felts might hurt them down the stretch against a good team. The lack of depth just might start showing. Good thing the Lady Dawgs have a weak schedule. All the luck in the rest of the season, knowing they will rebound big. Randy Frazier will have them ready for the rematch at home on Jan. 25th.

825510564[/snapback]

weak schedule....HAHAHA....chester co.?weak team? trenton? weak team? perry co? ohhhh realllll weak? and lemme also throw in crockett co? they are weak also!!

dude get a grip....im sure those teams have a weak schedule too huh ?

Edited by GCPioneer

I don't know any details on the gleason game. I am still puking in a bag over our game tonight. Yet, I imagine that the Gleason coach did not want to repeat Gibson County's mistake from last year and go into the state tourament with a perfect record. Many undefeated teams in a tourament atmosphere will play "not to lose" rather than "to win." Gibson County needed a loss before going to the big dance. I am not too surprised by this loss, wait until the end of the basketball season to make the final judgment. The gleason coach always has his troops ready when "it counts."

weak schedule....HAHAHA....chester co.?weak team? trenton? weak team? perry co? ohhhh realllll weak? and lemme also throw in crockett co? they are weak also!!

dude get a grip....im sure those teams have a weak schedule too huh ?

825510585[/snapback]

I was talking weak as in the ending of their schedule. I KNOW they have played a tough schedule to date, and the next couple weeks will be a test as well, but they end good. I'm FROM Gleason, and I have a grip. Lets not get that personal on here if you want to stay on here Thanks

Edited by BBALLTN

I was talking weak as in the ending of their schedule. I KNOW they have played a tough schedule to date, and the next couple weeks will be a test as well, but they end good. I'm FROM Gleason, and I have a grip. Lets not get that personal on here if you want to stay on here Thanks

825510890[/snapback]

kk...my bad i musta read ur post wrong but i was just pointing out that they have played some tough teams.