Who's going to take it?

dentdoc09

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't mean to jump on anyone's "bandwagon" (so I'll try to avoid that as far as BC) Bradley has to be the favorite, by most, to win duals and Reg. 5's Franklin to take the Traditional (by 50 points). 

Okay, I hope I don't offend, BUT,,, should Bradley and Franklin meet it appears Franklin's jelling process is near complete and will win the usual + 103, 130, 140, maybe 171, and 275 this time around and should take the Duals by 10-15 points, is the way my Gut feels it. :lol:

Humble Dave's opinion. :lol:

825513088[/snapback]

Soms, I probably agree at this point Franklin looks a little stronger in both dual and traditional. I am curious why you have Franklin winning at 140 when Cregan beat him 9-0?

"How can you count Bradley out of the state. We have won it the past three years and have some ot the best talent in the state. Creagan is going to be one of the best ever he is just a sophmore. I say Bradley will win team title once again. New coach but same tradition."

Obviously they are a great team, but they've only won it the last two years. Everyone seems to forget that Soddy upset them in the finals in 02-03. It was a great match, but every now and then i keep on seeing even news paper articles saying that bradley won. its strange

Just to help you out Rueben

Since the public-private split the dual champions have been:

1998 - Bradley

1999 - Bradley

2000 - Clarksville

2001 - Bradley

2002 - Soddy Daisy

2003 - Bradley

2004 - Bradley

That's pretty impressive, however in the traditional Bradley has one every year since the split except 2000 when Clarksville won.

This information came from the TSSAA website.

I refuse to predict a champion for this year because who knows what could happen between now and then. Cleveland, Bradley, Franklin, Soddy, and Clarksville all have great teams.

I really think its early to talk about state and really it's a little too early to talk about regions also...but just for fun I have a few out of Region 1...I think that Usary from Scince Hill will take 125, Van Horn from Morristown East is looking excellent at 145 (he may be able to pull it off), McMakin from DB is looking very impressive winning the GIT and getting second at McCallie...