Collierville vs. Cordova Dual

Nainten

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should be like one big happy family, full of sympathy toward each other, loving one another with tender hearts and humble minds.  1 Peter 3:8

825526440[/snapback]

you're right, anklpik. i do have sympathy for panther-boy.......because he knows not what he does......... :lol:

and please, before everyone goes after me, i'm just joking.....it's a message board, you know for opinions, projections, playful banter, etc., etc.......and a left side team may some day rise above the heights of mediocrity in the eyes of the wrestling state...... :lol:

you're right, anklpik. i do have sympathy for panther-boy.......because he knows not what he does......... :lol:

and please, before everyone goes after me, i'm just joking.....it's a message board, you know for opinions, projections, playful banter, etc., etc.......and a left side team may some day rise above the heights of mediocrity in the eyes of the wrestling state...... :lol:

825526477[/snapback]

I meant it as a compliment. :lol:

nothing better than a good rival to poke a stick at (collierville v. cordova)

like I said, I love it.

I meant it as a compliment.  :lol:

nothing better than a good rival to poke a stick at (collierville v. cordova)

like I said, I love it.

825526481[/snapback]

Taken as one here too. Only those with some kind of chip on the shoulder would take it otherwise.

poke poke...

playful banter...

:lol:

Only those with some kind of chip on the shoulder would take it otherwise.

poke poke...

playful banter...

:lol:

825526505[/snapback]

dude, i know you're right!

a lightening bolt just came through the window and shot that "chip" off my shoulder..........i will never doubt again o' great anklpik.....(see charlie brown circa 1970's)..... :lol:

i know.  :lol:

you probably should have quoted lord anklpik on your post..... :)

(and no i'm not trying to become irishdad o' the left)

825526493[/snapback]

Jim,

I don't think you could ever hit the Irishdad status, we all like you far too much for that :lol: and you don't just tend to support one team either (although I do admire the man for his convictions). I am sure last nights battle will go down as a classic. I even missed that one by a bit too but I am not surprised by it at the moment.

And yes the left side teams are beginning to shed that haze of mediocrity...

Oh and it was good seeing you again last night, it had been a while, but I apologize for being so so busy... duty calls and such.

Edited by WrestleSBA

Hunt and Speroff are the two best wrestlers in the State and can tear through anyone. Brasher is the best freshman on the team and will either get or give up three. Lindow will hang around for three periods if not avenge his loss to Allen. Rehder is a good wrestler and will be difficult to beatlet alone to pin, he almost was a state qualifier at 135 last year, as a first time wrestler. Cordova still has get deal with the light weights of Collierville. Their lower half is the best in the region.

825522324[/snapback]

I did not see Speroff tear through Daniel Sharp (Germantown) in the meet prior to the Cordova Vs Collierville contest. I Don't remember the score but Speroff took a whoopin. One of the best matches of the night. :lol:

I did not see Speroff tear through Daniel Sharp (Germantown) in the meet prior to the Cordova Vs Collierville contest. I Don't remember the score but Speroff took a whoopin. One of the best matches of the night.  :blink:

825526980[/snapback]

He sure did. I cant wait till this w/e though. I lost in the meet but hopefully i will meet cullen again at best of the west.