coachh17 leaving?

John_316

Is the rumor of coachh17 leaving the friendly confines of Elizabethton for greener pastures true???

It would be a big loss not only for the students at T.A. Dugger, but also for the Elizabethton high school basketball program.

But as long as coach is "prayed up" and following the word put in his heart by the Holy Spirit, then he is making the right move :lol:

Very well put.

I remember just before I left for my NATO CRUISE with the Marine Corps in 1976, I asked my mother to PRAY, PRAY, PRAY for me while out in the deep blues of the Atlantic. She replied that YES, of course she'd PRAY for me, but then added.

But son, The Good Lord doesn't have to take you all the way out to sea to harm you.

So what's my point? Well, wish I knew; but I think we can all rest assured that you can take the Cyclone out of Elizabethton, but you can't take Elizabethton out of the Cyclone, or words to that affect. No matter where You go, 17, you'll still be in HIS care.

But, YOU"D BEST stay in touch. You're only an email or coacht post away.

Kim Richardson

I really appreciate your kind words, prayers, and support. This opportunity in Nashville with the TEA(Tennessee Education Association) came quicker than I expected and has been a very difficult decision. I have tentatively accepted the offer and am working out the details. If all goes well and everything feels right, I will turn in my 30 day notice this week. I do want to finish this JV season and leave things in good order in Elizabethton. Things like this happen for a reason, and I have faith that the Lord will take care of myself and my family. We will keep in touch, and will visit friends and family often.

WOW :lol:

Congrats on the move. I know you will do great things for us in Nashville and will be just as dedicated there as you are here. I am certainly glad I got to work with you and know you. Hopefully I will get back to Etown before you leave.

Like I said earlier - WOW

Edited by Mrs.B

WOW :P

Congrats on the move.  I know you will do great things for us in Nashville and will be just as dedicated there as you are here.  I am certainly glad I got to work with you and know you.  Hopefully I will get back to Etown before you leave. 

Like I said earlier - WOW

825523836[/snapback]

Thank you, we are excited and a little scared at the same time, but it is all in God's hands like you said. We will continue praying for your family during this trying time. Glad I got to work with you too, and thanks for being good to Keely. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Your an ok dude, Coach. I'm sure that you will make things work for yourself and those around you. Thanks for your input for these local kids. You will be hard to replace. Take care..... thumb

Havn't been on in awhile because of a slight illness but I follow you and your gals in the JC Press and the Evening Star. You've brought along a good group of ladies. I'm sure you will be checking in on them. :huh:

Edited by GLee