Volunteer Falcons Basketball

doubleplay96

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Grandpaw!  ........Whats for super ?????

825594039[/snapback]

Well I guess it was Claiborne Co. tonight waco becasue Volunteer has won a region game. How about that. I thought some people said Volunteer wouldnt win Ten games this season (I dont think you said that Waco just saying it was said.) Well I happen to agree with CHHS72 becasue that is our 20th win of this season and well we happen to still be playing basketball tommorow night.

GO FALCONS

Falcon Basketball 2004/2005

Well, we prevailed and won a region game. Play tomorrow @ 8:30 against Unicoi Co. The only way we can win is not to press them, I think if we slow the ball up that we can beat them, they're kind of like Central but they have an awesome point guard and big mak Ike Weaver. Potter or Jared has to shut him down. If we can get Ike in foul trouble then the Falcons could prevail again and could be going to Sub-State. I would love to see the Falcons take down the home-court favorite. Good Luck Falcons, and to Central to beat South Greene. Let's get alot of people at the game tomorrow night so we can have a big crowd section.

Great game Falcons! I had your game on the radio last night, and I hope that a lot of the 250,000 people in our coverage area listened as you got your 20th win.

I had Jacob Frazier with 26 points in my unofficial book. He played an awesome game on both ends of the floor.

I was impressed with the solid play of the rest of your young team as well. Frazier will be hard to relace, but my guess is that Volunteer will be winning a lot of district and region games in the next few years.

Good luck! Play hard! Stay humble!