Thomas committs to Memphis

Guest region4fan

Guest region4fan

Congrats go out to Dave Thomas who has committed to Memphis! Dave has won virtually every award known to man.....and Memphis is certainly lucky to snag an athlete of this calibur. Best of luck to Dave in his college endeavors.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe it will be DB or Punt return.

825523468[/snapback]

He'll compete with another freshman for PR and KR duties. Both are WIDE open right now, because the PR graduated and nobody on the team was any good on KR's anyway, aside from the guy they won't use there anymore to keep him from getting hurt (DeAngelo Williams, the best college football player in Tennessee). The DB's were between bad and awful last year too, so he should have a chance to play a lot there too.

I'm looking forward to seeing Dave in a Tiger uniform next year.

Congrats and best of luck to Dave. thumb I'm sure he will make an impact at Memphis. This will keep him close enough to home, so he can still be there for JacMac. I know that was of some concern to him from the way his friends and supporters are saying.

Opperman, you were right on about the DB's there last season. I'm trying to figure out how they actually got on the field to start with! :lol: