Temple and CCS

BrInGiToN

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for bringing us back the game... much more interesting to read.

Temple got frustrated early on because nothing was falling.

CCS kept the score low which is the only way CCS is going to beat Temple. If it gets into a shootout, Temple will win.

CCS used their big guys a little better. Temple got into a little foul trouble early on but so did CCS. If CCS would have hit a few of their three pointers, they could have taken the lead but they don't have any real strong shooters from the outside.

CCS looked like they may be able to pull it out in the fourth when Caleb went down and it was just a four point lead.

(this is probably an obvious statement but...)

I think Caleb is the key for Temple. If he is playing well, Temple rolls. Caleb got frustrated on offense and that effected his defensive intensity.

When temple plays well, they are the best team in the state but last night showed that they can play poorly and get beat but some of the better class A teams.

Some nice "And 1" street ball at the end, not something you usually see from a Temple team.

but probably not, since he jumped right up in a matter of seconds. holding your leg, isnt the same a holding your crotch either

825525642[/snapback]

did you even go to the game? he was on the ground alot longer than a couple of seconds. by the way just to clear things up, i know caleb and he did get hit in the balls.

but good call

Some nice "And 1" street ball at the end, not something you usually see from a Temple team.

825526250[/snapback]

haha really? By who? Caleb? He's the only one I've ever seen flashes of that from. Although i've seen Dee's handle cause people to almost fall down. What did they do exactly?

Edited by WishIWasABaller

Well actually it was his crotch - and he got drilled - maybe u don't know what is like to really get hit but usually when if caleb gets hurt he gets right up - so i know it would have had to hurt-  and really none of this matters cause caleb or the rest of temple could care less if u think they are wimps - fact is they are winning and your not so get a life and talk bout the game

--side not - none of the ccs people can talk bout calebs size since pretty much every guy on their team is a toothpick - hit the weights seriously.

825525667[/snapback]

Do you really think everyone on the CCS team are toothpicks? Caleb is a toothpick, wait maybe that is the reason he is always getting hurt. Temple does have some meaty boys which shows that CCS might look like toothpicks compared to them. It will be an interesting matchup to see CCS and Temple in the regions.

did you even go to the game? he was on the ground alot longer than a couple of seconds. by the way just to clear things up, i know caleb and he did get hit in the balls.

but good call

825526412[/snapback]

Yeah he didn't get up in a couple of seconds and by that you would have though that he had broken his leg or torn an acl. The way he acted he won't be able to have kids anymore.

Ok, I am going to fix all of this for everyone, so pay attention.

First, the tape shows Caleb got racked pretty good. The trainer kept him down and then wanted to make sure there was no blood in the urine before he returned.

Second, I know that bramblehood and ih8tntemple couldn't relate to that because they aint got no balls. And Hawk, you have always been defended by me, but your comments are making me think you might be as stupid as the others, but I will hold out some hope for you.

Bramblehood, you say that Caleb is always getting hurt? Two years of football and three years starting on the BB team and never missed a game. And it is interesting that YOU of all people would be telling anyone to grow up! As nicely as I can say it, you are a moron and for proof all one needs to do is read your posts.

But the most interesting comments come from ih8tntemple, and of course your identity is hidden from no one. You lied about coach Wadley "jamming the trophy into someone's gut" and your story about Caleb and taking a charge is as big a lie as the one you made up about Wadley. You really need to learn to tell the truth, write this down, if you know how to write, your lying will catch up to you soon enough. If you had 1/1000 of the talent of a Caleb Skogen, which you don't, you still would have sat on the bench for Temple...reality is hard my brother, get use to it.

CCS gave Temple a great game and they should be credited for doing so. Valley will be a great game as well. So, now that the truth has been clearly set forth, lets talk BB...or are we still going to have to listen to more of your jealous, put others down because you such, nonsense?

Yes you beat Temple once, and lost to Temple how many times?

I started thinking, some of yall got your chops busted by SR35, and I have to admit, he is kinda funny, not to mention, pretty accurate from what I hear. So what do you got to say bramblehood? Or how about you Parsons? Oh, maybe the trash talk should stop, but thanks for the chuckle SR35!

PS single A ball is a joke