Temple and CCS

BrInGiToN

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I am going to fix all of this for everyone, so pay attention.

First, the tape shows Caleb got racked pretty good.  The trainer kept him down and then wanted to make sure there was no blood in the urine before he returned. 

Second, I know that bramblehood and ih8tntemple couldn't relate to that because they aint got no balls.  And Hawk, you have always been defended by me, but your comments are making me think you might be as stupid as the others, but I will hold out some hope for you. 

Bramblehood, you say that Caleb is always getting hurt?  Two years of football and three years starting on the BB team and never missed a game.  And it is interesting that YOU of all people would be telling anyone to grow up! As nicely as I can say it, you are a moron and for proof all one needs to do is read your posts.

But the most interesting comments come from ih8tntemple, and of course your identity is hidden from no one.  You lied about coach Wadley "jamming the trophy into someone's gut" and your story about Caleb and taking a charge is as big a lie as the one you made up about Wadley.  You really need to learn to tell the truth, write this down, if you know how to write, your lying will catch up to you soon enough.  If you had 1/1000 of the talent of a Caleb Skogen, which you don't, you still would have sat on the bench for Temple...reality is hard my brother, get use to it.

CCS gave Temple a great game and they should be credited for doing so.  Valley will be a great game as well.  So, now that the truth has been clearly set forth, lets talk BB...or are we still going to have to listen to more of your jealous, put others down because you such, nonsense?

Yes you beat Temple once, and lost to Temple how many times?

825527207[/snapback]

Another one!

Caleb got racked. Ok.

I do have balls. But I don't know about Bramblehood. Do you? I'll take you word for it.

Were you standing next to Dan Wadley after the District Cahmpionship game? I was. I saw him "hand" the trophy to Nic in the stomach. If you were less than a foot away, refute me. That leaves room for Dan the Man, Nic, Beirne, and Daddy Will. No, I did take that charge on Caleb. I was in 10th grade, he was in 9th. It was @ Temple, under the basket near the locker rooms. I have a bench to sit on, its called college. (Get it?)

I beat Temple once last year, and lost to them three times. Temple wasn't man enough to play Grace the fifth time. Haha, jk.

Sup D and GK,

I love reading these posts because the people on here are stupid. As far as redandwhite being Parsons, that is false, Parsons would not do that. I do not play for Grace, but i do attend the school. There is always gonna be a lot of crap said between all these private schools in the area such as boyd, grace, temple, and ccs. We can all get on here and talk all the crap we want (which i will most likely do quite often) but everything that matters is said on the court or field. If you lose, dont get on here whining about how you lost and how the other players are gay or have small ######es. Take it like a man and just wait til your next chance to shut them up. Personally, i think claeb is a girl, but that is only because he cries every game. Is he good? Yes, he is very good, but i could see where some may see he is a wimp. but they did beat you (ccs) so they are better than you, get over it.

825527817[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly.

"I want yourmine to come back and see what he has to say" - yea (as sarcastic and mocking as you can get)-

alright first of all justin hawkins has baragged about his game on coacht alot one post was simply him and some guy trash talking and justin saying he was going to kill him on the court etc... so SHUT UP!!!

Next- volsbigd- if caleb is a girl than that girl kicks @$$ pretty much everytime he steps on the court- and is one of the best maybe the best single A player in the state- so call him what you will but I think you are a moron- you attend grace- good for you- no one cares- moving on

and ih8temple thanks for your little bio on your life that no one cares about at all- OH BOY A NEW RED TRUCK_ SUPERTY DUPERTY- no one cares you are a loser- goodbye-

redandwhiteforever-ok not sure what you wrote I have to scroll back and check it out hang on....

alright redandwhiteforever- yes I said that someone was opinionated but if you read what I said I stated that he was an opinionate moron- a little different-

Yes I did want to tear ih8temple down just like he tore skogan down except on the contrary my facts- were just that-

Yes my comments were slanderous they were meant to be I thought I stated that at the beginning of my message- again it is called reading- however they were not ignorant or unfactual- and also - you are NOT SR35 so don't worry about it-

and when is this about me being a team player- I was challenging your calling caleb a girl and saying that NO ONE is a girl for the sake of winning- not condemning people if they decide to try this strategy- just saying it doesn't happen-

My comments are mainly for "ih8tntemple".

I also WAS there when Coach Wadley handed the trophy to the Grace player, I was right there, a foot away from the entire thing. And the "story" that is on here propagated by ih8tntemple, is just that, a story. It is simply a fabriacation. Coach Wadley handles defeat as well or better than any coach I have seen. I am not saying he likes it, who does, but this story impunes his character and by necessity needs to stop.

Also, if I read the post correctly no one said you didn't take a charge, I think the comment was in the context of Caleb being a baby and you saying that he was crying. Being close to the family I have been to all of Caleb's games and was at that one as well, so again your exaggeration might be funny to you but funny and factual are not the same thing.

It is human nature, sinful as that nature is, to put down others so that you can look better. All of the attention that you pay to Caleb and all of the name calling says volumes about his game and more than likely your envy. But that's ok, I am sure you are good at something too.