TMSSA Small School Tournament

ptguard12

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am assuming those thoughts are about the girls. From what I know of the teams, I agree with you. I am not only not counting Summertown out. I will be very surprised if they do not win it. New Prospect is missing a key player. I do not know alot about Lewis Co. I know Summertown has the upper hand when it comes to coaching.

Do you know anything about which team is picked to win the guys?

I don't have the schedule, but it will not start until Saturday the 29th.

Tournament will not be as large this year, as E.O. Coffman, E.A. Cox & other larger schools are now participating in the large-school tournament.   

I will get a schedule tonight & post here.

825529857[/snapback]

Does anyone know when Coffman's tournament starts, times,dates.

New Prospect defeated South Lawrence in semi final boys game as Summertown defeated Hickman Co. The SL and NP game was a pretty close game. The other one was not really close.

South Lawrence defeated Hickman Co. in the consolation game while Summertown defeated New Prospect. All four teams will advance to sectionals which will be next week.

Lewis Co. girls defeated SL while Summertown defeated NP. All four of these teams will also advance to sectionals.