TMSSA Small School Tournament

ptguard12

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know when Coffman's tournament  starts, times,dates.

825545080[/snapback]

dont know when coffman plays but the tournament your talking about is in the boro at central middle school....christiana and smyrna played the 8-9 seed game tonight didnt stick around to watch...i know e.a.cox plays rock springs tomorrow at 7:15....if anyone wants to know anything else i have the bracket

Wait just a minute. I am from the Northern Middle TN area and you are saying that we should produce information. Well, the area tournament just started last night and we would be glad to let you know who you will face. We won't know the seedings until Sat. but the teams are set for the girls. Cheatham, Harpeth, Charlotte, and Houston County will represent the North Area 1 small girls. I hope this will help. Good luck next week.

ACL, I'm sorry about that last post of mine. I didnt intend for it to sound the way it did. I understand that the North Divsion's area hasn't been played yet, I was just wondering what teams we're competing in it to have a shot at sectionals. Sorry again, I didnt mean to come off sounding like a jerk. Thanks for the information you posted. Thanks! :lol: