Bradley Central Upset

shaggy22

As a die hard Bradley Central fan who dislikes Cleveland with every fiber of my being as a Auburn fan hates Alabama I have to give Cleveland their due respect. They played well, took Bradley's perimeter shooting away, pulled down rebounds and made free throws and earned the win.....nothing cheap about this one. Can't wait for the rematch in two weeks at Bradley where the Bears will most likely be on a 44-0 streak at home. Last year Cleveland handed Bradley their only district loss at Cleveland and Bradley destroyed them in the rematch. Good win for the Raiders!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i agree with clevelandblueraiderfan.... Bradley is way OVERATED!!!! That was the best game that i have seen cleveland play. That terrence kid defiantly did not impress me at all... He had 5 points the whole game.... To talk as much trash as Bradley has, they sure didnt come to back all of it up! And when the rematch happens i think that Bradley will take that first loss in 44 games too!

bradley knows they aren't the best team in the state this year, its all the east coast writers looking at their record and voting for them, everyone knows the truly best teams are either memphis fairley or jackson north side, but anyway, bradley is not overrated, yeah they aren't a #1 but no one really thought they were even if thats what they are rated, if anything bradley is underrated because there is no way they were supposed to be as good as they are....and to beat a team by only 4 pts and be talkin this much crap is ridiculous haha i mean come on you cleveland people, you were the preseason favorite to be the best team in the chattanooga area, if i would be disappointed with anybody it would be your team for the way you guys have played this year

bradley knows they aren't the best team in the state this year, its all the east coast writers looking at their record and voting for them, everyone knows the truly best teams are either memphis fairley or jackson north side, but anyway, bradley is not overrated, yeah they aren't a #1 but no one really thought they were even if thats what they are rated, if anything bradley is underrated because there is no way they were supposed to be as good as they are....and to beat a team by only 4 pts and be talkin this much crap is ridiculous haha i mean come on you cleveland people, you were the preseason favorite to be the best team in the chattanooga area, if i would be disappointed with anybody it would be your team for the way you guys have played this year

825531576[/snapback]

Why should we be dissapointed by the way our team has played this year.....Our teams have played pretty well this year and they only reason they have most of their losses is because of the hard tournyes they went to........So im not dissapointed in them at all

Why should we be dissapointed by the way our team has played this year.....Our teams have played pretty well this year and they only reason they have most of their losses is because of the hard tournyes they went to........So im not dissapointed in them at all

825531590[/snapback]

what about that loss to cumberland county? what tournament was that?

Cleveland preseason favorite to be best team in area? Bradley is way overrated, how can you be #1 in the state and be underrated? Coach Kent Smith even said the rankings were bogus. I don't see Bradley beating Cleveland on Feb. 11th, so that winning streak at home might go down!! Why would we be dissapointed, we have 16-5 record?