Davidson Academy-DCA

redbaron515

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and by the way...I hope you do make it all the way, I just don't believe that you will.  It would just make FCS look better

825545476[/snapback]

When you beat someone by 40 and 50 points, nothing can make them look

better.

DCA wins again, by about 16. Guess they will enjoy it while it last.........................again.

Just got a call from a DA player...DCA won by 16. Davidson Academy was down by 4 at halftime. She told me that after a made layup that was called back because of a walking call...the game went down hill. From what my friend said...DCA couldnt miss tonight. From the sound of it though...it was a good game. Ill try to get a final score...

Just got a call from a DA player...DCA won by 16. Davidson Academy was down by 4 at halftime.  She told me that after a made layup that was called back because of a walking call...the game went down hill. From what my friend said...DCA couldnt miss tonight.  From the sound of it though...it was a good game. Ill try to get a final score...

825546012[/snapback]

Any score yet?