Who remains undefeated ?

blue flame

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt Morales is undeafeated in Tennessee.

825544233[/snapback]

Is he undefeated? Or just undefeated in Tennessee?

I only ask because there was a wrestler in the state finals one year that they announced his accomplishments. It was 1st at this and 1st at that then 2nd at an out of state tournament. They then announced his record as 35-0 or something like that. Any in season loss to anyone from your state or any other state means that you are no longer undefeated.

Edited by CoachDelgado

Is he undefeated?  Or just undefeated in Tennessee? 

I only ask because there was a wrestler in the state finals one year that they announced his accomplishments.  It was 1st at this and 1st at that then 2nd at an out of state tournament.  They then announced his record as 35-0 or something like that.  Any in season loss to anyone from your state or any other state means that you are no longer undefeated.

825544253[/snapback]

What about those tournements that they do the point system where you place by however many points you score in the tournement? thats one way he could have gotten 2nd

What about those tournements that they do the point system where you place by however many points you score in the tournement? thats one way he could have gotten 2nd

825544384[/snapback]

I know the tournament he went to. It was a bracketed event. I also know that he did wrestle the match. The loophole could have been that he forfeited the finals, but that was not the case.