Will Anyone Be Surprised?

myspacebarisstuck

WV would not be top 10 in AAA, they are barley top 10 in AA. Like clevelandblueraiderfan said, i won't be surprised if they win state, but i wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. Best of Luck to WV. There is a long road ahead, once you get out of region(which you will or should). I just hope that the weak schedule doesn't hurt you in the end.

825551242[/snapback]

I'm not sure what weak schedule they play as they have played many AAA schools, including big rivals BC (whom they spanked both times) and Cleveland, and they played in he Greeneville tournament. I wonder how many AAA teams the other top AA schools are playing as I believe WV will top playing 10 AAA schools. :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walker Valley Walker Valley Walker Valley... Just because you have a little taste of success does not mean that you are going to win state or even make state...Every year now one of the athletic teams there wins region or district ( but seriously who couldnt? With the talent in Cleveland they should win playing the teams they play) and they go crazy...Just because you run through your area does not mean your too good... Now if you were in Memphis or Middle TN then maybe you could brag a little, but lets be for real...Look at who you are playing against and the teams that your being successful against...The AAA teams you have beaten this year has not been very good...Who doesn't beat the Chattanooga Area teams? The record of the opposing teams that WV has played is 195-157...Thats not too good when your schedule rank is 62nd occording to Coacht...So right now is it really worth bragging about when your beating up on teams that cant play? I will be VERY SURPRISED if WV WINS state, but I will be even MORE SURPRISED if they dont get there because if they are as good as WV people make them, then they should have no trouble getting to state...

Walker Valley Walker Valley Walker Valley... Just because you have a little taste of success does not mean that you are going to win state or even make state...Every year now one of the athletic teams there wins region or district ( but seriously who couldnt? With the talent in Cleveland they should win playing the teams they play) and they go crazy...Just because you run through your area does not mean your too good... Now if you were in Memphis or Middle TN then maybe you could brag a little, but lets be for real...Look at who you are playing against and the teams that your being successful against...The AAA teams you have beaten this year has not been very good...Who doesn't beat the Chattanooga Area teams? The record of the opposing teams that WV has played is 195-157...Thats not too good when your schedule rank is 62nd occording to Coacht...So right now is it really worth bragging about when your beating up on teams that cant play?  I will be VERY SURPRISED if WV WINS state, but I will be even MORE SURPRISED if they dont get there because if they are as good as WV people make them, then they should have no trouble getting to state...

825551996[/snapback]

If they get past Upperman (perhaps) or David Lipscomb in the sub-state...a run through state may be a realistic occurence.

Edited by HUCK

Name the good AAA teams that Walker Valley has beat. I can name one and only one. you keep talking how you beat all these AAA teams. Is that the powerhouses of Ooltewah, Chattanooa Central. Man what a accomplsihment! You all have beat one and I repeat one halfway good team all year and that is Bradley and they are not all that good. So do you really think that beatin one AAA team makes you good. You may be good enough to get to state in AA this year but next year what will happen when you have to play in the district with Cumberland, McMinn and Bradley. Not talking bad about you but you did bring up the playing such a hard schedule. You may go to state and all but admit that you played a easy schedule. Yes you did play in Greeneville but you found out what it was like to play AAA teams that are good. You lost. You lost to Cleveland. Name the good teams you have beat. I will get off your case if you can name even one good team you have beat this year.

I'm not sure what weak schedule they play as they have played many AAA schools, including big rivals BC (whom they spanked both times) and Cleveland, and they played in he Greeneville tournament. I wonder how many AAA teams the other top AA schools are playing as I believe WV will top playing 10 AAA schools. ;)

825551852[/snapback]

Outside of the Greeneville tournament,Cleveland and Bradley, who have they played that has a chance at AAA sub-state? Playing 10 AAA schools doesn't mean that they are going to win AA state. You have to look at the teams they are playing. Playing AAA teams that might not even be able to compete with some if not most AA schools. They played 3 good AAA teams and came out with 3 losses. Played 1 decent, but very dangerous AAA team(Bradley) and came out with 2 wins. Outside of Cleveland/Bradley Co. the chattanooga area is weak. We don't know if they can win the close game, since all their games have been blowouts. They can win it, but its not going to be easy. Best of Luck to all the AA teams and WV.

Their only three losses are to Cleveland, Mt. Juliet, and Maryville-Heritage.  Everyone they've played in AA they've had no trouble with.  What do you think their chances are?  Looks like a definite trip to the finals.  Probably will win it.

What are your thoughts?

825545291[/snapback]

I think you'll be disappointed when they don't make it.

Walker Valley will NOT win it all! The gold ball this year is going to Westview, and if not Westview then to someone out of 13AA! Probably Gibson or Obion County! West Tennessee is for real this year and 1 of these 3 teams will win it all! My money is on my Lady Chargers of Westview. Coach K always has his girls ready! Blue and Gold all the way!

Walker Valley will NOT win it all! The gold ball this year is going to Westview, and if not Westview then to someone out of 13AA! Probably Gibson or Obion County! West Tennessee is for real this year and 1 of these 3 teams will win it all! My money is on my Lady Chargers of Westview. Coach K always has his girls ready! Blue and Gold all the way!

825553307[/snapback]

Way to be objective.....