J.J. Webster from Coffee Co.

BigRed62

Im tired of hearing about mIcah all the time when J.J. Webster is obviously the sole player who runs that team. J.J. is incredible on the boards and can shoot the rock from anywhere. I know every1 will agrre that he is the best player on the team but is he the best ever to come through Coffe County?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im tired of hearing about mIcah all the time when J.J. Webster is obviously the sole player who runs that team. J.J. is incredible on the boards and can shoot the rock from anywhere. I know every1 will agrre that he is the best player on the team but is he the best ever to come through Coffe County?

825551806[/snapback]

U've gotta b kiddin me!! I agree with eagle that micah is one of the best players in the state. But webster the best on the team, i dont quite think so! He is a good solid player, but he dont compare to micah.

825551806[/snapback]

JJ is a great guy, I played baseball with him for years and he is a great athlete.......But this post is the dumbest thing I've ever heard!!! I'm sure JJ will tell you himself that Micah is the best player on the team and one of the best in the state. What about spry?? He is pretty good to. JJ is a good player but not the best on the team definetly not the best to ever go through CC.

What do other CC fans think about this?

825552790[/snapback]

I'm sure JJ and Micah are great players, but greatest ever? The beat player ever out of Coffee County was a kid that moved away before he started to high school.

His name was Blane McHaffey. I want to say he was there around the early 90's.

I don't want to take anything away from these other two kids, but Blane was definitely the best.

I'm sure JJ and Micah are great players, but greatest ever?  The beat player ever out of Coffee County was a kid that moved away before he started to high school.

His name was Blane McHaffey.  I want to say he was there around the early 90's. 

I don't want to take anything away from these other two kids, but Blane was definitely the best.

825552857[/snapback]

Where did he move to?......I'm not saying that micah is the best because I haven't been around long enough to see some of the players in the past, but he will definetly be in the top 5 from CC