J.P. Prince scores a Career High

realdeal02

J.P. Prince dropped a career high 42 points on the Wooddale Cardinals in 22 minutes continuing to show off his new found jumpshot . Prince connected on deep threes, dished to teammates, dunked, and slashed all nigh. Meanwhile White Station is gearing up for a return showdown with Ridgeway on Friday. Prince must find a way to get his teammates involved considering he have to play against a wave of double and triple teams. Lute Olsen must be salivating right now. J.P. has transformed from a pass-first point guard into a big-time scoring threat from anywhere on the floor who flirts with a triple double nightly.

Edited by realdeal02

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the numbers for JP against Wooddale.

42 points in 22 mins

4-5 3pts

10-14 2pts

10-11 FT's

That jump shot that JP didnt have this summer he found and is using it. Ever since the Ridgeway game(Jan 21)when he hit 6 or 7 threes he has been shootin above 70% from the 3pt line. Tonight was a good night for the team. Even Colin Cunningham got him a dunk in so it was a fun nite.This win puts us in second in the district and if we beat RIdgeway on Feb 11 we will be #1. If we win that game we go to the city championship to play either Fairley or Hamilton. In the coming weeks, there is gonna be some good basketball down here in Memphis.

Lute Olsen salivating over a recruit from Tennessee?  Did I read that correctly?  JP is a great ball player, I'm sure, but the likes of players Olsen has seem I'm sure are much better than anything Tennessee high school hoops can offer.

825553021[/snapback]

psst...JP signed early with Arizona already.

Lute Olsen salivating over a recruit from Tennessee?  Did I read that correctly?  JP is a great ball player, I'm sure, but the likes of players Olsen has seem I'm sure are much better than anything Tennessee high school hoops can offer.

825553021[/snapback]

Get real maybe for the rest of tennessee but Memphis has some of the best talent around anywhere. Memphis has top players going everwhere all over the country and is a hoops mecca so get your priority's straight east tennesee

Edited by bigAsports

Get real maybe for the rest of tennessee but Memphis has some of the best talent around anywhere. Memphis has top players going everwhere all over the country and is a hoops mecca so get your priority's straight east tennesee

825553423[/snapback]

you might wanna watch that last word you said or your time on coacht will be cut short.

Edited by bigAsports

825553423[/snapback]

darius washington looks pretty good for memphis and he's just a freshman i look for them to be good in a couple of yr.s

825553021[/snapback]

UMMM, pretty sure Tyler Smith, Jamont Gordon, and Brandan Wright could all go just about anywhere in the country. Brandan Wright is a lottery pick next year if he wnts to be so dont act like the TN doesnt have talent.

I wish these guys would go to U.T. so we could have something to be proud of. I know the lure of these programs are great and I really can't blame them. But it would nice to be able to go watch them and say tere from Tn. Thank you Tyler Smith for choosing Tn. Can't wait to see you in orange.

I wish these guys would go to U.T. so we could have something to be proud of. I know the lure of these programs are great and I really can't blame them. But it would nice to be able to go watch them and say tere from Tn. Thank you Tyler Smith for choosing Tn. Can't wait to see you in orange.

825555426[/snapback]

It's not these guys fault that UT is terrible I wouldnt want to play there either if I am gettingrecruited Arizona or Carolina or Duke or anybody for that mater that is better than UT