Siegel @ Warren county

Harris' hooligans

72-64 I think was the final score. Man, what a nail-biter! Most exciting game for Warren Co. I know. Huge turnout for Warren Co. fans. It was packed. Siegel has an awsome team; I didn't see the game earlier against these two teams. I don't know a lot about passing, but I could tell that they passed good.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy I tell you what that Siegal Nation left the Charlie Dalton Gym tonight so fast that it would have made your head spin!!!!!  I think some people on this post have stuck their foot in their mouth. HAHA!!!!  Great Job Warren County!!!!!!!!!

825557956[/snapback]

Diod Nija #22 play for Siegel. He had played against Riverdale with a concussion and I was womdering if he played. Thanks

Guest Oakland
Boy I tell you what that Siegal Nation left the Charlie Dalton Gym tonight so fast that it would have made your head spin!!!!!  I think some people on this post have stuck their foot in their mouth. HAHA!!!!  Great Job Warren County!!!!!!!!!

825557956[/snapback]

now lets see if warren co can actually win on the road thumb