Mt. Juliet and DCA

rocky2

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry DCA fans. It would be ugly in a hurry. MJ and Upperman are light years apart. Enjoy your season, but don't start thinking foolish. #4 in the country is serious business. Clark would score every trip down the floor. And yes, I have seen both teams play. More times than I have wanted to in the last two years. Bret, you have an excellent 1A team. Good luck in the tournaments and I'm sure we will see you Friday night.

What would the outcome be if these two undeafeted teams were to play? I think it would be an interesting match up with the schools being so close to each other. Could DCA give the bears a run for their money or would it be another mj blowout?

825555449[/snapback]

NO. Big blowout...but Pigeon Forge would not do much better....

NO.  Big blowout...but Pigeon Forge would not do much better....

825555591[/snapback]

You are correct. I can't see Pigeon Forge beating them either, but if Pigeon Forge had their top 2 players playing when DCA came to our house, then it woudn't went into overtime. Pigeon Forge would have had won by 10.

I didn't start the thread. It says Mt. Juliet and DCA.

You are correct. I can't see Pigeon Forge beating them either, but if Pigeon Forge had their top 2 players playing when DCA came to our house, then it woudn't went into overtime. Pigeon Forge would have had won by 10.

I didn't start the thread. It says Mt. Juliet and DCA.

825555638[/snapback]

DCA went to Pigeon Forge for a little vacation and just happened to beat the team

that Mr GARRISON'S daughter (Brianna) plays for. DCA won on their home floor

and I'm not sure if she was one of the injured players. There is only two facts that

matter: DCA beat Pigeon Forge and MJ could beat both of them. Enough said.

DCA went to Pigeon Forge for a little vacation and just happened to beat the team

that  Mr GARRISON'S daughter (Brianna) plays for.  DCA won on their home floor

and I'm not sure if she was one of the injured players.  There is only two facts that

matter:  DCA beat Pigeon Forge and MJ could beat both of them.  Enough said.

825555675[/snapback]

Again Pigeon Forge lead the whole game except the last 4 minutes of the game where we ran out of steam using our 2nd string players for the whole game at the guard positions. Yes my daughter Brianna & Kendra Newman was out sick and if they had been playing it would have turned out different. I am not taking anything away from DCA's record, they are a good single A & Div 2 team, but if you let other teams in the state have the ability to give scholarships and invite student to go to school there, then everybody would have a different record.

Again Pigeon Forge lead the whole game except the last 4 minutes of the game where we ran out of steam using our 2nd string players for the whole game at the guard positions. Yes my daughter Brianna & Kendra Newman was out sick and if they had been playing it would have turned out different. I am not taking anything away from DCA's record, they are a good single A & Div 2 team, but if you let other teams in the state have the ability to give scholarships and invite student to go to school there, then everybody would have a different record.

825555706[/snapback]

#1, DCA gives no scholarships to athletes. #2, Pigeon Forge is part of an open zone system meaning that they can have any player in all of Sevier County...a lot more of an advantage than being a private school that does not give scholarships. #3, what kind of difference would it have been for DCA to have its 6-2 post player to go against those two posts of yours...stop making excuses.

#1, DCA gives no scholarships to athletes.  #2, Pigeon Forge is part of an open zone system meaning that they can have any player in all of Sevier County...a lot more of an advantage than being a private school that does not give scholarships.  #3, what kind of difference would it have been for DCA to have its 6-2 post player to go against those two posts of yours...stop making excuses.

825556003[/snapback]

No excuses they won, but our 2 guards would have gave about another 20 points to our score.

The only reason I am making these comments is because of them wanting to play (or even think of playing) MJ because of the games they have won. On Pigeon Forge's best night they couldn't hang with MJ, but on Pigeon Forge's best night DCA can't beat them.

Edited by jgarrison

that  Mr GARRISON'S daughter (Brianna) plays for.  DCA won on their home floor

and I'm not sure if she was one of the injured players.  There is only two facts that

matter:  DCA beat Pigeon Forge and MJ could beat both of them.  Enough said.

825555675[/snapback]

So....is there any relevance to the fact that "Mr. GARRISON" is Bri's dad? And she was not "injured" during that game, but was out with mono (along with Kendra) for 2 weeks.

Give them all credit for being good teams. MJ in AAA, PF in AA and DCA in A.

So....is there any relevance to the fact that "Mr. GARRISON" is Bri's dad?  And she was not "injured" during that game, but was out with mono (along with Kendra) for 2 weeks.

Give them all credit for being good teams.  MJ in AAA, PF in AA and DCA in A.

825556101[/snapback]

According to you LadyTigersMom, on 12/9/04 (from your own post), Pigeon Forge

was playing exceptionally well without them and that your second string was very

strong.

After the loss, we are now told that these are the 2 best players on the team and

would have added 20 points to the score.

I bet you don't lose too many at home or have many close games. Quit giving

everyone the would of , could of and should of and accept defeat. You will not

get another chance. It will go down in history as a defeat (to everyone except

Bri's dad)