Temple vs Ooltewah

volsbigd712

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be an upset if Ooltewah loses.  The reason AAA schools don't like to play the smaller schools is because they fear the upset.

This game is played at Ooltewah; Ooltewah has played a tougher schedule; Temple is consistently very good in single A, but they do not have the experience of playing AAA talent week in and week out.

The only thing that will allow Temple to win this game is if Ooltewah does not play its game. 

I'll give Temple C. Skogen; after that they have  no answer for White, Brown and Porter.  Then if the guards get of at all, it will only get uglier.  Wadley, Newson, and Mouw cannot answer the other three.  S. Skogen may be able to compete with Porter, but none of them has the skill of White.  Brown is lightning quick... I just haven't seen that kind of speed on Temple's team.

My belief is the game will stay close, but Ooltewah's quickness and athleticism will win over in the fourth quarter.  Ooltewah by 10

825565050[/snapback]

I think your correct, I have ooltewah by eight, but Ooltewah is the bigger, better team. Temple hasn't played that many good teams, and Ooltewah defeated christian heritage and lost to them by one, and christian heritage defeated McCallie, who blew away Temple. So Ooltewah is a powerful team and I would be surprised if they lose.

I think your correct, I have ooltewah by eight, but Ooltewah is the bigger, better team. Temple hasn't played that many good teams, and Ooltewah defeated christian heritage and lost to them by one, and christian heritage defeated McCallie, who blew away Temple. So Ooltewah is a powerful team and I would be surprised if they lose.

825565609[/snapback]

Listen, buddy, Temple has beaten Christian Heritage and McCallie.

You are correct in that Temple did lose once to McCallie at the beginning of the season though.

So many people on here that are making predictions have not even seen both teams play.

Personally I think Ooltewah is in a no win situation. If they beat Temple everyone will say well they should have, but if Temple beats Ooltewah then it will be looked at as how a little A team beat a big AAA school Ooltewah. Its a no win situation for Ooltewah.