WHAT ABOUT TO?

On Tuesday, Jim Rome said about TO and his press conference that TO needed props for what he did in the super bowl. 46 days after shredding his ankle, he was back and back in full force. He was heroic like Shilling did for Boston and his dedication to his team. Some say he was doing for his own glory, but even TO said if he would have been Brett Farve we would all be singing his praises of what he did... What do you all think? :justwrestle:

On Tuesday, Jim Rome said about TO and his press conference that TO needed props for what he did in the super bowl.  46 days after shredding his ankle, he was back and back in full force.  He was heroic like Shilling did for Boston and his dedication to his team.  Some say he was doing for his own glory, but even TO said if he would have been Brett Farve we would all be singing his praises of what he did... What do you all think?  :justwrestle:

825557106[/snapback]

I think it was all personal glory on TO's part...

On Tuesday, Jim Rome said about TO and his press conference that TO needed props for what he did in the super bowl.  46 days after shredding his ankle, he was back and back in full force.  He was heroic like Shilling did for Boston and his dedication to his team.  Some say he was doing for his own glory, but even TO said if he would have been Brett Farve we would all be singing his praises of what he did... What do you all think?  :lol:

825557106[/snapback]

It doesnt matter, because Schilling got his ring, where is TO's? So he shouldnt be compared to Schilling!

He wanted to play and prove everyone wrong,and he did.

825557444[/snapback]

Well Muffin, you were right and I was wrong on this one. I was one of the main opponents of him playing, because of the possibility of permanent injury. I'm actually glad I was wrong in this case. I do think that his motivation for playing was personal glory, but he's not alone in that category. There are alot of players out there that do things to boost their ego.

TO is for TO. His press conference after the game was very typical. He just kept praising himself.

825559927[/snapback]

That is jsut how he is. If I were as talented as he is you better believe I would be letting the whole world know it.

he played great in the Super Bowl....but what I think is funny is Fred-X Mitchell implying that is why they lost...because TO got the ball and Fred-X didnt

825562451[/snapback]

I mean he Freddie just didnt praise his hands enough. I still think Freddie is a good solid #2 or #3 WR.