Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

motivation....check

HEART & EFFORT....BIG CHECK

offensive execution...def check

Rebounds....check

no foul trouble and hit free throws..... check

put those together and u got the formula for the district champs.....

man did they respond big from the entire school calling them out on their effort.....that and they wanted their locker room back....coach wouldn't even let them go in it tonight, they had to dress in the football locker rooms....tell me Harris doesn't know how to get them fired up. near perfection for siegel....now on to revenge against Warren County

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good job to siegal thumb. oakland is my second favorite school and siegal is my third (first is riverdale as ALWAYS) as far as the boro goes...so most would think i would root for oakland. i just couldnt warm up to the idea of oakland winning the district since siegal has been in position to all year...otherwise i probably would have gone for oakland. but regardless good job to both teams you both deserve the #1 and #2 spots in the district (as far as this season goes)

Guest Oakland
motivation....check

HEART & EFFORT....BIG CHECK

offensive execution...def check

Rebounds....check

no foul trouble and hit free throws..... check

put those together and u got the formula for the district champs.....

man did they respond big from the entire school calling them out on their effort.....that and they wanted their locker room back....coach wouldn't even let them go in it tonight, they had to dress in the football locker rooms....tell me Harris doesn't know how to get them fired up.  near perfection for siegel....now on to revenge against Warren County

825562701[/snapback]

hats off to siegel. the key is to play up to their potential all the time. i thought we played ok but really faltered down the stretch but siegel had a big part in that too. game lived up to its hype in my opinion. congrats to siegel on their first district championship