Guest Oakland

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they wouldnt be able to run their offense, which is drive with oden and kick to roper for the 3 or to jones and ramsey for a layup/dunk...a lineup of the freshman PG, alexander, ross, and whoever else would have a lot of trouble

825561057[/snapback]

yes they would have trouble but they would not be down 20-0 guarentee that thumb ..well im off to bed early tonight gotta have rest for game :rolleyes:

Guest Oakland
yes they would have trouble but they would not be down 20-0 guarentee that thumb ..well im off to bed early tonight gotta have rest for game :rolleyes:

825561063[/snapback]

too bad you dont have classes on friday like myself. ah, the spoils of college :o

Guest Oakland
hey oakland when are you going to put more about the ohs baseball team?

825561131[/snapback]

just posted the schedule for the upcoming season i believe. btw, i sent you a e-mail just a few minutes ago

I see two scenarios in this bout. I'm from the Nation, but Oakland is on fire. I will give them props for that. They will be ready for this game. But this has also quickly become the biggest game of the season for Siegel. Will Oakland be able to handle the crowd? That's rhetorical, I leave it up to you to ponder.

Scenario 1 - Oakland is prepared for siegel as well as the Nation and takes an early lead. They hold the momentum and keep the lead through the majority of the game. 3-7pt game

Scenario 2 - Siegel realizes this is the biggest game and it can make or break them. They prepare mentally and physically all week and come out ready to play. 3-7pt game as well

I can't see this one being a blowout for either team...I believe it'll come down to the wire either way. But I'd truly like to see Siegel come out on top.

Guest Oakland
I see two scenarios in this bout. I'm from the Nation, but Oakland is on fire. I will give them props for that. They will be ready for this game. But this has also quickly become the biggest game of the season for Siegel. Will Oakland be able to handle the crowd? That's rhetorical, I leave it up to you to ponder.

Scenario 1 - Oakland is prepared for siegel as well as the Nation and takes an early lead. They hold the momentum and keep the lead through the majority of the game. 3-7pt game

Scenario 2 - Siegel realizes this is the biggest game and it can make or break them. They prepare mentally and physically all week and come out ready to play.  3-7pt game as well

I can't see this one being a blowout for either team...I believe it'll come down to the wire either way. But I'd truly like to see Siegel come out on top.

825561148[/snapback]

Oakland has 3 seniors who won the region last year and lost a tough substate game. the nation will be loud, but its not going to bother them as much as it does to other teams. but i do agree with your assesment that this game will be close either way because i cant see siegel laying a goose as far as effort goes for this game

sure bothered Jatoree in the first game :D

you say 4 starters....but there are mainly 2....Darius gives it all he's got....he is disciplined and listens to everything the coach says because he has a desire to always get better. Lucas tries and I have not heard anything negative about him from members of the team....i think you know who the main two are.

For those planning on attending this game....get there early because as our principal's are telling us.....they will most likely have to start turning people away at the beg of guys game....they are expecting around 3,000 and thats when the fire marshall says no more so everyone get their early if you want a seat...at all

sure bothered Jatoree in the first game  :D

you say 4 starters....but there are mainly 2....Darius gives it all he's got....he is disciplined and listens to everything the coach says because he has a desire to always get better.  Lucas tries and I have not heard anything negative about him from members of the team....i think you know who the main two are. 

For those planning on attending this game....get there early because as our principal's are telling us.....they will most likely have to start turning people away at the beg of guys game....they are expecting around 3,000 and thats when the fire marshall says no more so everyone get their early if you want a seat...at all

825561316[/snapback]

wow i'm glad i read that before i went to bed. i'll be there extra early

Guest Oakland
sure bothered Jatoree in the first game  :D

825561316[/snapback]

i think the pressure of the moment got to jatoree more than the nation. jatoree quickly redeemed himself by scoring 7 pts against lebanon, 2 of which were huge free throws that gave oakland the lead for good