Guest Oakland

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland[/url]' date='Feb 11 2005 - 01:49 AM']i think the pressure of the moment got to jatoree more than the  nation. jatoree quickly redeemed himself by scoring 7 pts against lebanon, 2 of which were huge free throws that gave oakland the lead for good

825561441[/snapback]

I mean it has to be hard to be young and put in a situation to beat your rival especially when the NATION is on hand...

Guest Oakland
he choked  :lol:

825561560[/snapback]

you out one of siegel's bench players in the same situation and the outcome will be the same. what happened in that moment made jatoree a better player and person. michael jordan took the game winning shot 36 times and failed. failure is what makes players better down the road and the same will hold true for jatoree

Guest Oakland
and I wouldn't expect them to lol....i dunno maybe they are better free throw shooters than our starters...I didn't think Jimmy would make those last 2

825561945[/snapback]

neither did I. i actually thought jatoree did the right thing by fouling jimmy. but your true star players will make the big plays in big moments

Guest Oakland

projected matchups for tonights game:

oden-joines

roper-boyd

ross-allen

jones-martin

ramsey-dixon

now since ive been told i have the basketball knowledge of a 2 year old, ill guess ill pose this question to you guys: do you see any favorable matchups that will favor either oakland or siegel?

Oakland[/url'>' date='Feb 11 2005 - 01:32 PM']projected matchups for tonights game:

oden-joines

roper-boyd

ross-allen

jones-martin

ramsey-dixon

now since ive been told i have the basketball knowledge of a 2 year old, ill guess ill pose this question to you guys: do you see any favorable matchups that will favor either oakland or siegel?

825562011[/snapback]

I think Oakland and Siegel are nearly splitting images of each other...they matchup well because both teams players are very common...

Guest Oakland

tonight isnt just a game bewteen 2 great teams, its a game that celebrates boro basketball at it its finest. usually i go for the big speech in a game like this but will refrain from doing so because i know Oakland sure as heck wont need any motivation to win this game, like hoolie said earlier in the week: "if your not pumped about this game, then your not human"

a lot of the guys from siegel used to call Oakland their ole stomping grounds, but unlike most of the most students that currently attend OHS, i hold no ill will towards. them all of them are great guys and things like the last 2 games hurts me because the guys are all great guys. i hope siegel plays their best and that Oakland plays their best game and may the best team win