Oakland v. Siegel

Guest Oakland

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Guest Oakland
we called in about two weeks ago when they were talking about best college/high school bball atmospheres in tennessee and told them about the nation and they asked if there is one game for them to come to which would it be........we said oakland..........they said were coming

825560730[/snapback]

not to broadcast the game, but do their show from the game like they have done at high schools in the past, and they will just update the game on the radio throughout their show!!

825560733[/snapback]

well they better bring plenty of water so their listeners can hear over all the noise! thumb

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
quiet the nation.... :rolleyes:...if i were coach harris i would bench all starters except for NINJA and then maybe those boys would start playing with some fire...

825560998[/snapback]

only 1 with that theory: you do that and oakland will build a HUGE lead. neither team isnt that deep

Oakland[/url]' date='Feb 10 2005 - 07:46 PM']only 1 with that theory: you do that and oakland will build a HUGE lead. neither team isnt that deep

825561003[/snapback]

gotta do what ya gotta do to get ready for district tourny...if you just let them keep getting lazy and play like they dont care then you will be done with when it starts, but if you do this and show them you are the coach and will bench them when they dont play hard then they will start to play hard in time for the tourny

Guest Oakland
gotta do what ya gotta do to get ready for district tourny...if you just let them keep getting lazy and play like they dont care then you will be done with when it starts, but if you do this and show them you are the coach and will bench them when they dont play hard then they will start to play hard in time for the tourny

825561013[/snapback]

i see where your coming from, but its gonna serve your team that well if you have guys starting that barely see any time. there are other ways of getting your team ready. king has done it in the past, but by coincidence, oakland was deep enough to bench their starters when they werent playing good

Oakland[/url]' date='Feb 10 2005 - 07:58 PM']i see where your coming from, but its gonna serve your team that well if you have guys starting that barely see any time. there are other ways of getting your team ready. king has done it in the past, but by coincidence, oakland was deep enough to bench their starters when they werent playing good

825561016[/snapback]

well he ran them yesterday and i heard some were still messing around...only option left is to bench them for at least half of first quarter if not all of it...