Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
if they aren't fired up to play in front of 3,000 people for the district championship then they are not human

825560267[/snapback]

agreed. but its sad that it takes to oakland to get siegel to play like they want to win. sounds like siegel is good at playing at the level of the competition and not above it

Oakland[/url'>' date='Feb 10 2005 - 11:25 AM']agreed. but its sad that it takes to oakland to get siegel to play like they want to win. sounds like siegel is good at playing at the level of the competition and not above it

825560273[/snapback]

I was about to bring up that point...they play to the level of their competition...if the team is awful, then they play awful and barely sneak by...teams they should beat by 30...they barely win or sometimes even lose...but when they play someone decent, they play decent...I want to see how they play against a very talented Oakland team...it all comes down this game...never thought the last game of the season would decide the crown...especially Siegel vs. Oakland...

Guest Oakland
I was about to bring up that point...they play to the level of their competition...if the team is awful, then they play awful and barely sneak by...teams they should beat by 30...they barely win or sometimes even lose...but when they play someone decent, they play decent...I want to see how they play against a very talented Oakland team...it all comes down this game...never thought the last game of the season would decide the crown...especially Siegel vs. Oakland...

825560279[/snapback]

secretly, i think myself and a few members of the nation though it come down to this game. however, i only thought oakland had a chance at a split title, not winning it outright.

Guest Oakland
Honestly...i didnt think Siegel would have a chance to win it at all...i thought they would finish around 3rd or so...they have impressed me with some of the wins they have had...but they need one more to pull this one off...But one think Oakland has that Siegel isnt close to having...experience...they have been in this situation before where this is Siegels first chance to win a crown...Experience usually helps to get a W in a big game such as this one...

825560289[/snapback]

a lot of the guys that have factored into siegel's success came from oakland, so these guys know how to win and win in bunches. before the season started, i knew siegel would be in the hunt, but a large part of it depended on how lebanon would do. obviously with lebanon struggling for much of the season, that opened the door for siegel and oakland. had siegel not won the first time id buy your lack of experience argument, but i dont think siegel's youth will hurt them. i think siegel plays a lil more emotional than oakland though, which i think could be advantage oakland

Oakland[/url'>' date='Feb 10 2005 - 11:39 AM']a lot of the guys that have factored into siegel's success came from oakland, so these guys know how to win and win in bunches. before the season started, i knew siegel would be in the hunt, but a large part of it depended on how lebanon would do. obviously with lebanon struggling for much of the season, that opened the door for siegel and oakland. had siegel not won the first time id buy your lack of experience argument, but i dont think siegel's youth will hurt them. i think siegel plays a lil more emotional than oakland though, which i think could be advantage oakland

825560297[/snapback]

when do they play more emotional...last two games i went to (RHS and Warren)...it didnt seem like they played with anything...and def. with no emotion...but thats just my view as an outsider who hasnt followed Siegel too close this year...yes they did win the first time but Oakland has gotten better since then and well Siegel has fallen off in the wrong direction...thats why I think Oaklands experience will pay off...Siegel is having to come off a losing streak to play for the district crown...and they havent even played for a Crown yet, but now they must play one of the best teams for it after two very disappointing losses...

and about me calling someone names dawbsitw....You telling me you have never said something you didn't regret saying...

825560210[/snapback]

I absolutely have done it many times.....in the heat of the moment. But never have I sat down at a computer and put it down for the entire world to see.

I like your apology. I also like your post. I'm just saying that what you said was not said in the heat of the moment. You posted it on CoachT. That means you planned what you wanted to say before you ever typed it. You had time to run it through you head several times and this is what came out. That means it was "in your heart." I realize, and agree, it was a mistake. But don't rationalize (again, typical Siegel) by saying "heat of the moment".

I absolutely have done it many times.....in the heat of the moment.  But never have I sat down at a computer and put it down for the entire world to see. 

I like your apology.  I also like your post.  I'm just saying that what you said was not said in the heat of the moment.  You posted it on CoachT.  That means you planned what you wanted to say before you ever typed it.  You had time to run it through you head several times and this is what came out.  That means it was "in your heart."  I realize, and agree, it was a mistake.  But don't rationalize (again, typical Siegel) by saying "heat of the moment".

825560316[/snapback]

Its Hoolie...it takes him a long time to process things haha...im sure he didnt mean anything he said...so calm down man...