Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
Now that's about the first correct thing I've heard from a Siegel Biegel in a long time!  I am ignorant.  Ignorant of the way you biegel's do things.  You make excuses for everything that goes wrong, rationalize the way your players act on the court, and even call opposing players names ("but I apologized" does not make it okay). 

You ever wonder why nobody wants Siegel to win?  Don't flatter yourself with thinking it's jealousy.  A lot of people with no dog in the fight actually like to see other teams, like Oakland and Lebanon, win.  I personally have a ton of respect for Randy King and Doug Keil and the way they run their programs.  Their CoachT posters respect their opponents and give credit where credit is due. 

Why don't you guys learn from what I say and maybe people could respect you, too......nah, forget it.  It'll never happen.

825560138[/snapback]

good post. i do feel sometimes that siegel fans come off as if they are saying"we arent worried, we will get ya next time". thanks about the compliments that you gave to oakland and coach king. coach king has never been one to bend the rules for anybody(a big reason why a bunch of those former oakland guys are at siegel) and has always preached winning with professionalism. you never see oakland hollering and carrying on before or during the game, obviously after the game could be different based on the situation

its my hope that siegel plays their best game friday night. nobody wants to see a bad game from either team because having these 2 at the top of their game just makes it all the more exciting. i dont buy the argument that siegel folk dont care if they win this game. sure, i would much rather win the district tourney, but winning the regular season district championship is something every team strives for. the regular season district championship means you were the best team over a long period of time(14 games)

however, all the pressure is on siegel. just 2 games ago, they had a 2 game lead looking like they were gonna seal the deal and win the district outright before oakland would have a chance to face siegel, but they havent. in the 1st meeting, siegel was the hunter and oakland was the hunted, now oakland is the hunter and siegel is the hunted. could be the best game murfreesboro has seen in quite some time

Harris' Holligans, it's great to have a fan like you. I rarely post because I like to stay out of the drama and observe, but you did this in football season and you are doing it now. Republicans call it "flip flopping". When your team is riding high, nobody can mess with them. However, if your team goes down into a slump, they have no heart, no desire. Do you understand the concept of a team sport? I hate to say that you are one of the most dedicated fans in attendance, and I would be a liar if I said you weren't, however, I sometimes question your motives. Sometimes I think it's just a way to draw attention to yourself and to be remembered in the history of Siegel. That's great, but some of your comments don't show your undying love for the school and the athletes that, whether you admit it or not, bust their butts and play through blood, sweat, and tears, to ake Siegel a winner. I know, I am one of those athletes that you have insulted on Coach T. Don't give up on your team, man. Having the undying devotion that I have. I would never say anything bad about my Stars. I forsee them in a big win over Oakland, playing harder than ever.

Go Stars

Harris' Holligans, it's great to have a fan like you. I rarely post because I like to stay out of the drama and observe, but you did this in football season and you are doing it now. Republicans call it "flip flopping". When your team is riding high, nobody can mess with them. However, if your team goes down into a slump, they have no heart, no desire. Do you understand the concept of a team sport? I hate to say that you are one of the most dedicated fans in attendance, and I would be a liar if I said you weren't, however, I sometimes question your motives. Sometimes I think it's just a way to draw attention to yourself and to be remembered in the history of Siegel. That's great, but some of your comments don't show your undying love for the school and the athletes that, whether you admit it or not, bust their butts and play through blood, sweat, and tears, to ake Siegel a winner. I know, I am one of those athletes that you have insulted on Coach T. Don't give up on your team, man. Having the undying devotion that I have. I would never say anything bad about my Stars. I forsee them in a big win over Oakland, playing harder than ever.

Go Stars

Harris' Holligans, it's great to have a fan like you.  I rarely post because I like to stay out of the drama and observe, but you did this in football season and you are doing it now.  Republicans call it "flip flopping".  When your team is riding high, nobody can mess with them.  However, if your team goes down into a slump, they have no heart, no desire.  Do you understand the concept of a team sport?  I hate to say that you are one of the most dedicated fans in attendance, and I would be a liar if I said you weren't, however, I sometimes question your motives.  Sometimes I think it's just a way to draw attention to yourself and to be remembered in the history of Siegel.  That's great, but some of your comments don't show your undying love for the school and the athletes that, whether you admit it or not, bust their butts and play through blood, sweat, and tears, to ake Siegel a winner.  I know, I am one of those athletes that you have insulted on Coach T.  Don't give up on your team, man.  Having the undying devotion that I have.  I would never say anything bad about my Stars.  I forsee them in a big win over Oakland, playing harder than ever.

Go Stars

825560166[/snapback]

nice post...but I can understand where Hoolie coming from...Its looks like the players dont want to be there and they only play because they have nothing else to do that night...which is sad...I want Siegel to win i really do...but i just dont see it happening until someone steps up and shows the rest of the team how things need to be...

allstarguard...I was there at every football game if you are referring to that....I questioned heart in ONE GAME, columbia. Riverdale baseketball game, we got beat and we admitted that...Warren county game they played like they wanted to win and we didnt and they were good enough to beat us. and about me calling someone names dawbsitw....You telling me you have never said something you didn't regret saying...I got caught up in the anger of driving all that way to see our team do that and put up that kind of performance....it happens but the only thing to do after the fact is to apologize and move on. What excuses do you see ?????? I believe we have given credit to every team who has beaten us. Me being remembered in the history of Siegel allstarguard???...I doubt that will happen and that was the last thing on my mind when i got involved in the nation and tailgating. Now all be it that at the game Tuesday night, alot of that lack of desire and heart falls upon 2 or 3 guys, those 2 or 3 guys are supposed to be leaders and when they don't show it...it makes the whole team look bad...My hope in saying some of this on here about heart and desire is some of them will see this and take it to heart and go out and prove us wrong....I knew alot of football players read on here so my hope was that they would try and prove us wrong and not give up instead of saying...oh well you can't do any better which is what happened. Hopefully the practice from yesterday taught a few of the leaders on the team a lesson and they are now ready for the Oakland game and will come out on a mission. Personally, I believe they will and will win the game by 3. Oakland....your right I don't buy it either...I want to win this game just as much if not more than any other. You'd be hard pressed to make me believe otherwise about most of our fans.

i wish i could put that one back in your face but i can't... i love siegels basketball team but if we roll over and die, lack being a little physical, and most of all act like we don't care, oakland will indeed take this one. i really hope not cuz i want the stars to win as much as anyone. the stars have so much ability... it's time to use it again.

825559735[/snapback]

I'll be the first person to eat crow if Siegel shows up and beats Oakland, and ill do it happily...I want Siegel to win, i really do...but I dont think they have the heart and the motovation to match up with Oakland...Oakland wants this one so bad...Siegel is probably one of the most talented teams Ive witnessed this year...but talent only takes you so far...HEART has to kick in somewhere...thats what makes good teams GREAT, HEART to push the TALENT...and Siegel hasnt played with anything as of late...I want to meet up with you guys again, RHS and Siegel...i want that game to be played one more time...and I want Siegel at 100%...but they have to get some things right with themselves first...Its time for the Siegel Boys to grow up and become Men and realize the chance they have to do something so great...The only people that can stop Siegel, is Siegel...Good luck to both teams...

Siegel is probably one of the most talented teams Ive witnessed this year...but talent only takes you so far...HEART has to kick in somewhere...thats what makes good teams GREAT, HEART to push the TALENT...and Siegel hasnt played with anything as of late...I want to meet up with you guys again, RHS and Siegel...i want that game to be played one more time...and I want Siegel at 100%...but they have to get some things right with themselves first...Its time for the Siegel Boys to grow up and become Men and realize the chance they have to do something so great...The only people that can stop Siegel, is Siegel...Good luck to both teams...

couldn't have said it better myself

Guest Oakland

also needs to be brought up that oakland hasnt been swept by and district team, but if siegel pulls it off they will have earned it against a oakland team that is improving with each passing game. ill say this much about the game: if adareus gets double figures, oakland will win

Oakland[/url'>' date='Feb 10 2005 - 11:19 AM']also needs to be brought up that oakland hasnt been swept by and district team, but if siegel pulls it off they will have earned it against a oakland team that is improving with each passing game. ill say this much about the game: if adareus gets double figures, oakland will win

825560251[/snapback]

Oakland is going in the right direction while Siegel seems to be going in the wrong direction...Is that a guarantee??? AD gets double figures and they win???

Guest Oakland
Oakland is going in the right direction while Siegel seems to be going in the wrong direction...Is that a guarantee??? AD gets double figures and they win???

825560261[/snapback]

you ask anybody that follows oakland basketball, when AD gets double figures in points we win. oakland is a tough team right now and i feel they still have some improving to do, but we are extremely tough to beat when AD hits double figures