7a Dunks?

Basketballislife0918

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will anyone be able to pull it off next year, since meador is gone will there be any dunkers left in the district? if so lets hear about them!

825560375[/snapback]

Martin Hensley from Jackson County has been quoted as saying, "I will start dunking when it counts for three points." Devilfanatic will get a kick out of this one. :rolleyes: (He really said that to Assistant Coach Coe) :lol:

Edited by bob77

Martin Hensley from Jackson County has been quoted as saying, "I will start dunking when it counts for three points."  Devilfanatic will get a kick out of this one. ;) (He really said that to Assistant Coach Coe) ;)

825560390[/snapback]

That is so funny! What makes it so funny is i can actually see Martin saying that! lol Come to a Clay Co. game next year it will be a dunkfest! Trust me i know, and before anyone says anything you really don't know who or what i'm talking about but you soon will! thumb

That is so funny!  What makes it so funny is i can actually see Martin saying that! lol  Come to a Clay Co. game next year it will be a dunkfest!  Trust me i know, and before anyone says anything you really don't know who or what i'm talking about but you soon will! thumb

825560598[/snapback]

But he will only be in the 8th grade! ;)

Edited by bob77

T.C. Capps from Pickett will probably be throwing down for sure, he already has great leaping ability and should improve even more by next season, and hes only a freshman so it should be fun to watch for the next 3 years

825560848[/snapback]

I am looking forward to watching him play ball.

I think Jacob Wright will dunk a few too. He is about 5'10, but he can jump.

Also, both boys need some weight training. But they will become unstoppable. :rolleyes: