Players to shine in 7AAA

IBCguy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

alot of leftys ... i feel Siegel is very deep on pitching and will find good things from both Drew Kennet and Kenneth Roberts starting ... like you mentioned, Faust will be a great force and so will Matt Carlton and Josh McKenzie when they are called on to close ... there are 3 or so others in the bullpen that will do great when they are needed

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

Matt Dodrill was the starting catcher last year as a freshman and played great consistently all season ... now, Siegel has another catcher back, J.R. Roden, from an ACL injury who is a junior this year that can hit and play defense very well ... both have great arms and will have good seasons

:P  Could not agree more.  This guy thinks he knows it all, and always so quick to get on here and comment in some negative way.  Hey Oakland... in case you can't tell I THINK YOU WILL FIND VERY FEW PEOPLE WELCOMING YOU WITH OPEN ARMS!  Why don't you stick to commenting strictly on Oakland,  maybe someone there will appreciate your opinionated comments.

825577721[/snapback]

never once implied that utterback didnt belong on the team. Just was merely reporting facts. frankly, i really dont care if nobody welcomes me with open arms, i dont post on coacht to get friends :rolleyes: not as opinionated as you lead me on to be, but anyways back to the topic at hand.

watch out for tyler bowman for Oakland, has potential to be a nice #4 Starter/reliever for the Pats

Edited by OaklandGrad

never once implied that utterback didnt belong on the team. Just was merely reporting facts. frankly, i really dont care if nobody welcomes me with open arms, i dont post on coacht to get friends :D not as opinionated as you lead me on to be, but anyways back to the topic at hand.

watch out for tyler bowman for Oakland, has potential to be a nice #4 Starter/reliever for the Pats

825578019[/snapback]

To be completely honest, not trying to sound harsh. I believe it would be to Oakland's best interests to never pitch Tyler Bowman :D Ive played against him for a while and on a few of his teams. If that kid wants to be effective at all, he's gonna need to put on about 7-8 mph on his fastball. I could be wrong, maybe he got a lot better since October, but just my opinion.

To be completely honest, not trying to sound harsh. I believe it would be to Oakland's best interests to never pitch Tyler Bowman  :D  Ive played against him for a while and on a few of his teams. If that kid wants to be effective at all, he's gonna need to put on about 7-8 mph on his fastball. I could be wrong, maybe he got a lot better since October, but just my opinion.

825578209[/snapback]

could be right, but have heard good things about bowman's progress throughout the offseason. the beauty of league play in district 7-aaa is that as long you have a good #1 and #2 starters with a solid bullpen, you should be just fine. heres hoping bowman has a breakout year, he has certained earned it having waited for his chance to shine