Kenny Meredith VS. John Kirn

cowboy316

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be crazy for a state qualifier that has a chance of winning state to wrestler a regular match the week of state. I've known two state qualifiers that were injured and unable to wrestle state. The only reason to have matches like this scheduled would be for disicipline reason in case there had been penalty come up at region. A smart coach would have 2 dates on its schedule in case this happened at the region tournament.

In responce to an earlier post comparing Kirn to the way he wrestled two years ago is also crazy. He gave up football this year to divote his time to weights and wrestling. He is a different Man.

It would be crazy for a state qualifier that has a chance of winning state to wrestler a regular match the week of state.  I've known two state qualifiers that were injured and unable to wrestle state.  The only reason to have matches like this scheduled would be for disicipline reason in case there had been penalty come up at region. A smart coach would have 2 dates on its schedule in case this happened at the region tournament. 

In responce to an earlier post comparing Kirn to the way he wrestled two years ago is also crazy.  He gave up football this year to divote his time to weights and wrestling.  He is a different Man.

825562284[/snapback]

I was wondering why something was scheduled for next week. It didn't make much sense to me either. I figured they'd put the backup wrestler in there.

brothers boy is michael marable he placed 2 (160) to wheland in 2002, 1st (171) against blake luttrell in 2003, and 1st at (189) against derek walker. i mean come on dont lie about who you are out there if someone guesses it, unless your just some nobody that likes to use michaels stats. also why are you not wrestling at utc your still working out and you can see how good you really are by doing what you did in high school in college. i admit i was not very good but i do help coach and there is a HUGE difference from what Meredith did last year to what he is doing this year. I have had the pleasure to watch him many times this year and he might be the best wrestler in the state, with manson, and even whitt. he would give you a run this year bet on that i watched you for all your years in school and he compares very well to you this year, to you last year. plus there is no one else in the state brother can be if hes telling the truth about what he has done.

Like i said before i am not michael im his roommate in college i just like to get on to his screen name and start stuff. I dont even think michael has been on coacht this year. I was on his team last year so that how i know this stuff.

825564236[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure I know who you are brothersboy. You're Paul Campbell from Soddy Daisy aren't you. The only reason you beat Kenny last year in the state final is because you got a point or two because Kenny got called for stalling. I believe you got called for stalling in that match too.

If you're not Paul, then just ignore what I just said.

Edited by bhsOL