Top teams?

letsb4real

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey whats up it's Boone from Lenoir City... anyways... my Club team has a few Bearden/Farragut kids on it... Talked to em' about it and farraguts still gonna be on the up and up.. not too sure about bearden though... they have a good squad but not nearly as dedicated as Farraguts... so yeah farragut will stil OWN.

Expect Farragut to still be a major player if not the player, Mcminn Co. will be very good and may be able to stop Farragut this year, but I still am not convinced. Brentwood still is a player and can be a shocker in Middle Tn. Blackman has a great coach who seems to get a lot out of a little and this year he still has some good talent and that could make them also be a player. Another is Houston, whom we will see quick if they can come back and be in the elite and I think they are in a better position this year than last when everyone thought they were going to be so good. Watch also for Collierville and a surprising Germantown, (that depends on a couple of factors though) And last but not least , look for Donahue to produce a very good Clarksville team again My darkhorse is Bearden,

I have to agree, Brentwood will definitely be a force and not really a surprise. If I remember correctly they made state last year. Clarksville will also have a very good team, along with Rossview from the same district (they finally have a true senior class paired with a lot of juniors from club teams). I think that both teams will be very talented and should offer at least 2 very good games this year.

Farragut and McMinn will compete with each other and I expect it to be closer, but I don't know if McMinn can take them down in state.

Brentwood will possibly be the best team in the state from the gitgo...OAk Ridge will be good , but still Farragut will be the stone around everyones neck in the east, with what Oak Ridge lost from last year and they have a new coach it's not likely to change things in the east. In the west ,everyone should listen for the Collierville team coming