Dickson County @ Clarksville

Ticket

Dickson County can clinch the District 10-AAA regular season title with a win at Clarksville on Tuesday. Even if Clarksville wins the game, they still have a tough game at Northeast on Friday night. I think Clarksville has a good shot to win one game this week, but winning both of them to finish co-champions will be a long shot. Freshman Tyrone Caldwell and District MVP Corey Pflieger should put on a good show on Tuesday night. This is the game of the year in 10-AAA! Any predictions?

Current 10-AAA Standings:

1. Dickson Co. 10-0

2. Clarksville 9-1

3. Northeast 5-4

4. Kenwood 4-6

5. Henry Co. 4-7

6. Rossview 2-7

7. Northwest 1-10

Remaining District Schedule:

Tues. 2/15

DC @ CHS

RV @ KW

NW @ NE

Thurs. 2/17

RV @ NE

Fri. 2/18

CHS @ NE

RV @ DC

KW @ HC

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a good game, but i think the freshman will come out of Caldwell tomorrow night. Dickson is too good of a team to lose. I think they will shut down Clarksville and Pfliger will have a huge game!

Dickson  85

Clarksville 69

GO Cougars

825566184[/snapback]

I wouldn't bet on Tyrone playing "like a freshman". I don't think he's played like a freshman since he was in the 7th grade. That may even be pushing it a little bit. Don't expect him to play any other way than he's been playing all year. Not only is he one of the better players in the district, but he's also one of the most consistant.

Dickson County showed they have the best TEAM in the district last night. Pflieger didn't have his best game ... only 2 FG's, but his team is great! I think they will be the favorite again next year ... good coaching, defense, shooting, role players - great program right now. They may be the only team who has a chance in the region. Good luck Dickson County!

I wouldn't bet on Tyrone playing "like a freshman".  I don't think he's played like a freshman since he was in the 7th grade.  That may even be pushing it a little bit.  Don't expect him to play any other way than he's been playing all year.  Not only is he one of the better players in the district, but he's also one of the most consistant.

825568522[/snapback]

Im sorry but Tryone can't shoot anywhere except in the lane. He only had 11 points. Cory only had 13, but I think Pfliger has proven himself snice he was a freshman. Tryone doesn't need to be compared to Hassell, Marion, etc......

He is a very good player but not the best in the league. The cougars proved they are the best and have the Mvp on thier team.

Go Cougars!!!1

I loved how Corey proved himself last year as a junior in the district tournament. One and done! Corey is a great shooter, but his TEAM is what makes him great. They would be good without him. Tyrone looked like the better player the other night, he doesn't have to shoot the 3 yet because people can't stop him from penetrating. Corey was turnover city against Clarksville with the crowd chanting "Redshirt" thumb