Best 7AA player of all time

eaglebro

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have seen a lot of the names mentioned all good players but davidson was the best  she could dominate both ends and take a game over ! just ask hogeye fans

825569571[/snapback]

Ahh i can still remember the chants that used to rain down from the stands after a victory over LA. It went something like the HOGEYE but with a different ending, anyone have the chorus line to it? :lol::rolleyes:;)

Ahh i can still remember the chants that used to rain down from the stands after a victory over LA.  It went something like the HOGEYE but with a different ending, anyone have the chorus line to it? :lol:  :rolleyes:  ;)

825569582[/snapback]

never will forget the 11 point come back in the last 6 mins!! andrea put on a show!

The best most under-rated player I believe was Heidi Mead. She was the only player I saw that could take Andrea Davidison out of her game and stop her. She went on in Junior College, was a two year starter, two year captain, and took her team to the NJCAA National tournament her final year. She was a true leader on her team.

Best athlete and player, Emily Christian, Katrina Beechboard, and Andrea Davidson. I didn't see Amy or Tiffany play but I'm sure they are up there.

Leslie Smith? :justwrestle: