6AA District Tournament

defensewins

I agree with Smalls it is a great tournament every year, and there is no telling who will win it this year. Everyone is 0-0 as of now, this is when all the excitment happens. Its always a big possibility that a valley team will come out and knock a city team out. I think there will be some BIG upsets this year and I cant wait to see who comes out of this fight on top. But, whoever comes out on top will have the advantage because they wont have to play mcminn central until region finals. But I believe there are at least 3 or 4 teams from 6-AA that have the potential to beat mcminn.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that's right, how in the world did you guys lose to bledsoe that had to have been one of the biggest upsets in the state. Still this is going to be a great district tourny, however the top 2 in this district are alot worse than the top 2 in 5-AA. Walker Valley is good and McMinn is better. Howard without question is the favorite. It really all depends on how the bracket gets lined up.

I beg to differ icecold, ER did make the regions the first year this district was alligned. So anything is possible and last year we got screwed, up in friggin Marion Cty I hate Bledsoe Cty, but upsets do happen. I HATE BLEDSOE!!!!

825576092[/snapback]

I know that's right, how in the world did you guys lose to bledsoe that had to have been one of the biggest upsets in the state. Still this is going to be a great district tourny, however the top 2 in this district are alot worse than the top 2 in 5-AA. Walker Valley is good and McMinn is better. Howard without question is the favorite. It really all depends on how the bracket gets lined up.

825576113[/snapback]

First of all you cant be mad at Bledsoe they beat you plain and simpleyou didnt get screwed you got beat,

Secondly Walker Valley is not better than CSAS or Howard I hope you know that CSAS beat Walker Valley by about thirty two years in a row in the region tournament I dont see this year being any different, I still see Howard and CSAS meeting up in the district championship with the winner playing Mcminn in the region finals

Edited by icecold06

HOW IN THE WORLD can you say the regions spots are Hixson's and East Rides's to lose have you been paying attention this year Everysince this district was put together East Ridge has not made it to the region even when they had good teamsi.e last year and they are terrible this year, I think Hixson is legitimate threat but remember Howard and CSAS are #1 and 2 respectively

825575465[/snapback]

Wow, how could you disagree. Hixson plays grundy tonight. they win and their in. ER plays Seq. and are the favorite at home.

Therefore, Hixson and ER are the top guys for region behind CSAS and howard. I didn't mention them because they get an automatic bid!!! The rules changed from last year.

Wow, how could you disagree. Hixson plays grundy tonight. they win and their in. ER plays Seq. and are the favorite at home.

Therefore, Hixson and ER are the top guys for region behind CSAS and howard. I didn't mention them because they get an automatic bid!!! The rules changed from last year.

825578687[/snapback]

My bad I misunderstood what you are saying you are right , so basically you are saying what i said on the Bledsoe posts when the guy was saying Bledsoe was going to make a run at the title4 city schools

ER did get screwed without question. The rules have changed because of ER last year. It was completely ridiculous that a team could go through a complete season and dominate their district like ER did last year, and play one bad game and their season be over. This year the rules have gone back to the way they should've been, so in a sense ER definately got screwed.

ER did get screwed without question. The rules have changed because of ER last year. It was completely ridiculous that a team could go through a complete season and dominate their district like ER did last year, and play one bad game and their season be over. This year the rules have gone back to the way they should've been, so in a sense ER definately got screwed.

825579213[/snapback]

CSAS won the regular season district championship which means East Ridge did not dominate the district, granted they got screwed because they did not have an automatic region birth but at the same time they were overrated anyway please go look at their schedule they did not play anybody good outside of the district, compare the head to head matchups of the teams they lost to. they beat CSAS by three CSAS beat them by thirteen