Cleveland vs. Ooltewah - Thursday Night

InDepthInsider

I know that Charles doesn't give 100% in every game. He does think he already has it all, but he will learn that he doesn't, and I'm sure his coaches will work on  his work ethic. Lets not bash players over the internet, he gonna be a good college player, Dayton must see something in this kid, the people from McDonald's do to. Lets not get out of hand people.

825572847[/snapback]

I really hope it didn't seem like I was trying to bash Little, I wasn't. I think he's a good player with a lot of upside going to the next level, and I hope he does succeed because he's from Chattanooga. I just think he needs to realize some things about how far his talent alone will take him, and am not quite as optimistic of his chances as others.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guess thats why all those colleges wanted him and hes going d1 and tenn fans are po'd they didnt go after him.  cause he is a loser who can only jump, has no skill and is a ahole with no work ethic or care.  :angry:  thats great.  guess thats why he plays for atlanta celtics aau too

825572770[/snapback]

yes that is correct, all the college coaches want him b/c he is a physical specimen, and they want to TEACH him how to play real basketball and polish his all around game, hopefully dayton will do that...and i dont know what you are talking about but i dont think tennessee fans are too "po'd" that they didn't go after him considering they are getting tyler smith and jamont gordon, too players much higher in the national rankings so i dont know if you could say that about it all....but anyway anything i am saying is not bashing him, there is such a thing called constructive criticism, its supposed to make you better, if he hears people saying he needs to improve in this area, and its coming from a lot of poeple, then maybe it will sink in that hey maybe i should try doing this or try doing that to better myself, dont be so quick to jump the gun on anyone that doesn't say he is the greatest thing to walk across the face of the earth like you cleveland fans do

yes that is correct, all the college coaches want him b/c he is a physical specimen, and they want to TEACH him how to play real basketball and polish his all around game, hopefully dayton will do that...and i dont know what you are talking about but i dont think tennessee fans are too "po'd" that they didn't go after him considering they are getting tyler smith and jamont gordon, too players much higher in the national rankings so i dont know if you could say that about it all....but anyway anything i am saying is not bashing him, there is such a thing called constructive criticism, its supposed to make you better, if he hears people saying he needs to improve in this area, and its coming from a lot of poeple, then maybe it will sink in that hey maybe i should try doing this or try doing that to better myself, dont be so quick to jump the gun on anyone that doesn't say he is the greatest thing to walk across the face of the earth like you cleveland fans do

825573120[/snapback]

HOLD UP, Wait a minute. We never said that he is the greatest thing to walk across the face of the earth. Cleveland has a better players come through. We know that he isn't the greatest player to ever play in a Cleveland Blue Raider uniform, or any uniform for that matter. I'm not jumping the gun(i dont wanna get shot), but you are hating. In Cleveland we call people like you a HATER!!

HOLD UP, Wait a minute. We never said that he is the greatest thing to walk across the face of the earth. Cleveland has a better players come through. We know that he isn't the greatest player to ever play in a Cleveland Blue Raider uniform, or any uniform for that matter. I'm not jumping the gun(i dont wanna get shot), but you are hating. In Cleveland we call people like you a HATER!!

825573143[/snapback]

how am i hating?? by saying that a kid has all the athletic ability in the world and once he gets to college he will get the opportunity of a lifetime to use his ability and be taught how to play real basketball and improve as best he can...yeah im hating by saying he's not as good as he could be right now your right...or not

and i was using exaggeration with the greatest thing to come across the earth thing, but you guys do act like he is all world, when he needs to concentrate on being as good as he can be...one of the reasons he thinks he is so much better than he is is b/c you guys pump him up on these boards to be that good, you guys need to be motivating him to get better

how am i hating?? by saying that a kid has all the athletic ability in the world and once he gets to college he will get the opportunity of a lifetime to use his ability and be taught how to play real basketball and improve as best he can...yeah im hating by saying he's not as good as he could be right now your right...or not

and i was using exaggeration with the greatest thing to come across the earth thing, but you guys do act like he is all world, when he needs to concentrate on being as good as he can be...one of the reasons he thinks he is so much better than he is is b/c you guys pump him up on these boards to be that good, you guys need to be motivating him to get better

825573150[/snapback]

I think you are motivating him enough. Keep up the good work!!

Don't even try to defend him even his coach at Lee says that Lance could be one of the best players in the COUNTRY but he is very very lazy.

825572914[/snapback]

Geez denelron! This thread is about cleveland and Ooltewah! It's not about Lance,Laura, or your crazed personal vendetta against soddy-Daisy. Get over it or get some help before you embarrass yourself further!

Edited by HotSauce11

Wow, this thread has blown up!!! It's a coacht classic! And no, I wasn't bashing Charles Little's basketball abilities at all by stating what he said to the Ooltewah students. Nor was I defending the Ooltewah students and saying they did not deserve it.

I simply stated what Little said to the group of people standing at the door as he walked out. So, for all you Charles Little fans, listen up: Charles Little is an EXCEPTIONAL athlete, and I TRULY HOPE he does very well at the next level!!

All I was saying is that cussing out a bunch of students who are getting rowdy at a basketball game shows zero class and the kind of person he really is. And no, I'm not hiding behind a computer. Most of you know who I am, and if given the chance I'd say everything I said on here to his face. Of course I couldn't ever have that chance - because all of his chronies would be saying, "watchu gon do? you wanna mess with my boy? keep talkin keep talkin," as they did that night as I walked out of the gym keeping to myself not saying a word. One of his "boys" actually took his shirt off wanting to fight...lol...totally unprovoked! Actually, I think that's what they said...it wasn't anywhere close to proper English so I had a difficult time understanding it.

Anyways, hope to see you guys again in the region tourney!!!

Edited by GradfromtheNest

guess thats why all those colleges wanted him and hes going d1 and tenn fans are po'd they didnt go after him.  cause he is a loser who can only jump, has no skill and is a ahole with no work ethic or care.  :lol:  thats great.  guess thats why he plays for atlanta celtics aau too

825572770[/snapback]

I don't think UT fans are po'd. What use is there for a 6'5 post player in SEC basketball? Sorry, but he doesn't have a shot. Great athlete, no drive or determination though.