District 10AA

tengine1

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROP,

Congrats on the new addition to the Slayden population. I can tell you sure are proud. :unsure: U should be. Beauitful little girl. Let's hope she turns out more like her Mom. CW and Sycamore have a BIG 2 game series starting Monday. Good luck Red Hawks.

Edited by 1stdown

CW lost to Sycamore tonight the score bin 3-2. CW was down 3-1 goin into the bottom of the 7th and got one run in wiht Matt Tidwell hitting a single into leftcenter then havin a man on 2nd and 3rd with two outs and CW just couldnt get the tien run in. Was a good game over all cant wait till tomorrow to see how this one goes.

As of 4/13/05

Sycamore 3-1 6-4

Harpeth 7-2 12-7

Creek Wood 5-2 12-5

Montgomery Central 6-3 11-8

Waverly 2-4 4-8

Cheatham Co. 0-6 2-8

Stewart Co. 0-8 4-10

Please help with updates if these standings are wrong. I think these are the standings as of now but could be wrong. Thanks for the help. thumb

Sycamore gets the season sweep over Creekwood with the win tonight. The final score was 9-6. This game was exciting, the players were emotional and the fans were gettin into it, it was just a great emvironment.

825646873[/snapback]

It was a good game. Both teams came out ready to play. Sycamores fans were getting crazy and cheering and creekwoods coach went out and started crying about how loud they were to the umpire. This aint golf. Oh and by the way that was great sportsmanship on behalf of creekwood to tell the pitcher to hit Bullard in the head.

First off gentlemen it was an outstanding series and congrats to the WAR EAGLES for two quality W's. 2nd,the umpire was the person to start conversation about the fans, [/b]NOT the coaches. The blue asked both coaches to calm the patrons down for each team. 3rd, I apologized to Bullard for our fans yelling to hit him in the dome. Totally uncalled for on any field. 4th, I would like to apologize for the ejection of a CW fan and the unsportsmanlike comments that led to rabbit ears ejecting a fan. CW and SY battled clean on the field and it was a tremendous environment for High School baseball. Goood luck to Coach Daniel and the War Eagles and to Coach Clapper and the Red Hawks. C-YA @ the Yard! PEACE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man it sounds like i missed a great series. I wish that i could have seen it, but we were fighting for wins on another field. I personally know all the CW coaches and i will have to say that i think they have too much class to throw at a guy's grape. Fans should support their team and be loud if they want to; however, they should keep in the limits of good sportmanship. Congrats Sycamore can't wait til the post season. As long as the teams themselves keep the game clean that should be all that matters. Bounce back CW you guys are a great team capable of great things. Head up. I'm out