District 10AA

tengine1

If im not mistaken with Harpeth's win tonight, both Sycamore and Harpeth will finish no worse than 2nd. For right now Sycamore is first but still has 3 district games left, which they should win, but u never know what might happen.

And say if Sycamore did lose 1 out of the 3 and Harpeth won against Creekwood, that means they both would have the same district record, how would they determine the seeding? Is it by overall record? Because they both split with each other.

Hopefully Sycamore wont lose and this will not occur or Creekwood could do Sycamore a favor and beat Harpeth so if Sycamore does slip up that it wouldn't hurt them.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creek Wood lost 11-9.  Both teams played hard.  To me this a very tough district top to bottom.  Pray the rain stays away.  Thiel, Steverson, Zwingle for Creek Wood.  Hail, 22 a lefty, Snider for Harpeth.  thumb

825657444[/snapback]

Yeah, it was 11-9. I forgot about the 2 runs in the 7th. Harpeth pitched Chris Hale, A.J. Lampley and Bubba Snider. Hale didn't have his good stuff and had to stay with his fastball too much. Should be a good one today if the rain holds out. I think Ross Collins will prolly pitch for Harpeth.

District 10 AA is very tough , and Harpeth has an excellent baseball team which will do well in the district tournament. But there was a total lack of focus and effort by the Creekwood defense in the first two innings last night at Harpeth. Maybe two earned runs out of ten and who knows how many errors, then all of sudden the defense makes the routine plays. You have to come to the park ready to play from the start, not at ten runs down.

Anybody know how the Stewart county and Cheatham game went last night?

825657643[/snapback]

SC blew a 6-0 lead in the 4th and 5th inning and CC won 19-9 in 7 innings.

CC got their bats on target and the Rebels made a lot of errors!

Game 2 has been rescheduled for Wednesday.

Can anyone guess at what the district standings are as of today?

Edited by ELA