What two teams will go to Sub-state from Region 1?

SHWaxin

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completely agree with everyone healthy I think Greeneville is the best team in the region with Science Hill a close second.  There both great teams and will do great at the State Tournament.

825579615[/snapback]

agree with that except switch science hill and greenville- shhs is clearly better my friend, with greenville a close second...

I dont think Greeneville will even be there. The IMAC is horrible! Science Hill and TN High are my picks.

825572830[/snapback]

I think Greeneville will definately be there even though the IMAC isn't the toughest Greeneville has been an absolutely dominant force in the IMAC and will prove that they are a dominant force in the region as well as the state.

Saying that Greenville has been a dominant force in the IMAC is nothing to be proud of...they have no competition, so don't brag about that. They lost to Science Hill twice this year, they are not as good as Science Hill. In fact, as of now, i dont even see Greenville getting past region. The way South is playing, if they play Greenville in an earlier round, it might be over for Greenville, and Tennessee High and Crockett both have extremely good chances of beating Greenville. The odds of Greenville getting through Science Hill, Tennessee High, Crockett, and South to go past region is looking very unlikely right now

Saying that Greenville has been a dominant force in the IMAC is nothing to be proud of...they have no competition, so don't brag about that.  They lost to Science Hill twice this year, they are not as good as Science Hill.  In fact, as of now, i dont even see Greenville getting past region.  The way South is playing, if they play Greenville in an earlier round, it might be over for Greenville, and Tennessee High and Crockett both have extremely good chances of beating Greenville.  The odds of Greenville getting through Science Hill, Tennessee High, Crockett, and South to go past region is looking very unlikely right now

825579652[/snapback]

Well looks like Greeneville beat the odds against a very sloppy South team. I think overall, the IMAC avoided embarrassment. West did not lay down and die and kept SH on their toes in the fourth. East gave Crockett all they could handle but came up just short. Greeneville just plain whooped South and even Cherokee avoided a complete annhialation at the hands of a talented TN High team. Shumate seems to have shaken off the rust and came on strong off the bench. Everything is clicking at just the right time for the Devils. Will be one for the books on Thursday.

Well looks like Greeneville beat the odds against a very sloppy South team. I think overall, the IMAC avoided embarrassment. West did not lay down and die and kept SH on their toes in the fourth. East gave Crockett all they could handle but came up just short. Greeneville just plain whooped South and even Cherokee avoided a complete annhialation at the hands of a talented TN High team. Shumate seems to have shaken off the rust and came on strong off the bench. Everything is clicking at just the right time for the Devils. Will be one for the books on Thursday.

825596033[/snapback]

yea im looking forward to seeing the Greeneville- TN high matchup on Thursday...should be a great game, but im thinking TN high is gonna come out with the win, which would set up a SH-THS game #4 this year if we can stop estepp on thursday...anyway it works out, Science Hill has a tough couple games coming up, Crockett took us to the wire last time we played them, and we've played our closest games of the year against TN high. i think even with shumate playing, TN high will take Greenville to the wire though...should be a great day of basketball on thursday in viking hall.

I agree Tn. High is a very strong team, but with Shumate back and as strong as Greeneville has looked lately I think Greeneville will win. I also think Science Hill will advance in a close win. I also think Greeneville will beat Science Hill to get home court in sub-state.

yea im looking forward to seeing the Greeneville- TN high matchup on Thursday...should be a great game, but im thinking TN high is gonna come out with the win, which would set up a SH-THS game #4 this year if we can stop estepp on thursday...anyway it works out, Science Hill has a tough couple games coming up, Crockett took us to the wire last time we played them, and we've played our closest games of the year against TN high. i think even with shumate playing, TN high will take Greenville to the wire though...should be a great day of basketball on thursday in viking hall.

825596473[/snapback]

I agree Tn. High is a very strong team, but with Shumate back and as strong as Greeneville has looked lately I think Greeneville will win. I also think Science Hill will advance in a close win.  I also think Greeneville will beat Science Hill to get home court in sub-state.

825596479[/snapback]

ill have to see Greeneville play with shumate....havent seen him play yet, except for the first game we played and im guessing he didnt stand out much cause noone from Greeneville did, but the way you all talk about him, he must be like the best player in the nation or something? :lol:

ill see him play tomorrow, then ill have my predictions if a SH/Greeneville matchup is in store.