Halls Red Devils

guru5

Guys, I've gotten to know some of you pretty well, on here anyway. Just being an outside observer...relatively speaking...it don't take rocket science to know where there's lots of smoke, there must be some fire in the recruiting issue.

Now, I know what the textbook response is to that. Run 1000 "maryville does it too" posts at me. FINE. The convo will get real circular real quick and someone will get carpal tunnel in the process. Don't make me waste my time explaining my recruiting services ;):(

I don't mean any of this as a slight. Truth be known, I have lots of respect for all 3 programs. This is the only time of year I'll admit it :D

Here it is guys. You all 3 have great programs. Stay consistent and get the ball players on the field. You gotta keep these three coaching staffs long term and build community around them. Central and Powell are doing that REAL well.

These kids (and parents) are looking for wins and that comes from consistency.

That and a token will get you on the subway...I'm aware. :)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look for the stream of recruits from Halls to Central to stop. Over the weekend I has talking to a friend of mine in Halls and he informed me that Julian was a long time Halls guy who was very well liked and respected in the community. He told me that Julian was at the Middle school on Thursday and Friday and had personaly talked to every 8 th grade and 7th grade footbal player. So unfortunately for us Bobcat fans it appears we won't get any more players from Halls.

When does Halls start Spring practice?

As far as Halls losing a couple of players. Based on what I saw in our game against them last year. I didn't see any players that couldn't be replaced. Halls didn't have one player (exception Mynatt) that could have started for Central.