who has the best stadium in the state

timbdp

White House has a nice facility but baylor boy is right. I played there in the summer and the infield grass was horrible. The outfield was hilly and when it rains the dugout gets flooded where we have to jump to get to the benches. It has nice bleachers and a nice pressbox but they need to work on the field some more. It was either Donelson Christian or Friendship Christian we played at and whichever one it was has a nice field and the home dugout has a big clubhouse or somthing...I don't know but it's something a country boy from Camden like me has never seen before.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White House's field is one of the nicest in the state. They even won an award for having the best field in the nation for their budget. Oakland's field is nice but as a package with the seats and everything its not that great. Mt. Juliet's field is nice but they I'm sure if someoen won the lottery and decided to buy a school a baseball field it should be nice. But Riverdale's field is real nice. The only objection I have to WH's field is the infield mix. I just always loved playing on clay instead of a mix.

You all have me really looking forward to my trip to Knoxville next week--we get to play at least one game at Farragut. I've seen many of the stadiums that are mentioned, but not Farragut. If you want to differentiate between outsided funded stadiums and school funded stadiums, I think you have to list Brentwood as one of the contenders for a school funded stadium. Maybe not the top one, but getting better every year. (Yes, I'm a BHS mom!) We try to put on a good show during the Varsity games, too, with trivia question give-aways and ticket drawings.

man it's hard for a coffee county fan to write anything nice about tullahoma!!!!!!!!!!but Grider is a great place to see a ballgame.......thanks to a solid program for years under coach mathis which has continued under coach hargrove the whole atmosphere there is baseball at its finest

Anderson County has a brand new complex. AC has new infield and outfield bermuda grass, new clubhouse, a new and shorter 8ft wall around the park with decent demensions. AC also has the best view of any baseball park in TN, the field is located on a hill so it provides a great view of the moountains.

well coming from a spectators perspective ... i'd have to say i like lebanon's stadium the best ... those little flip down stadium seats feel so amazing on the rear compared to normal bleachers, plus the perfect view almost above the field ... cant miss a thing. the only downside of that stadium is that the restrooms arent as hygenic as they could be :D

Baylorboy, you must play in the major leagues then if White House is the worst field you have ever played on. By saying no grass, do you mean an all dirt infield?? If so, you must have played somewhere else. They have some of the best grass in the state.

825575836[/snapback]

White House has a really nice set up. And the grass is ok, but I dont think its the bet in the state or even in the county.