#4 Sycamore vs #5 Creek Wood (10AA)

Guest catfish-hunter

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it looks like the upset could not take place tonight. Trust me, as a Cheatham fan, I would not have been upset to see Harpeth fall to Stewart Co.

But, the matchup will take place on Wednesday, Cheatham vs. Harpeth at 5:30. I think the Cubs will finally beat the Indians and move on to the championship.

I am still going with Creekwood tomorrow night. If Sycamore shoots well, I think they will win it though.

Edited by Mr.Clutch

Guest catfish-hunter
Well it looks like the upset could not take place tonight. Trust me, as a Cheatham fan, I would not have been upset to see Harpeth fall to Stewart Co.

But, the matchup will take place on Wednesday, Cheatham vs. Harpeth at 5:30. I think the Cubs will finally beat the Indians and move on to the championship.

I am still going with Creekwood tomorrow night. If Sycamore shoots well, I think they will win it though.

825578384[/snapback]

The only thing I've got to say is come to Dover tomorrow night and watch the defending two-time district champs take the floor. See ya there folks!!!

Congrats to Harpeth and Cheatham!!! Hopefully the War Eagles put all three of the county teams in the semifinals after tomorrow night.

Guest catfish-hunter
Is this game on 1060 AM?  If so is it a good reception?  Sycamore by 10

825579582[/snapback]

You could always try 790AM WQSV. I doubt that it reaches all the way to Humpheys County, but it's worth a try anyway. I will not miss this game, so anyone going better plan on seeing me there. I have got a funny feeling that this might be Sycamore's coming out party. It could also be Creek Wood's breakthrough win, as they are a program that has never won a postseason game. One thing that is 100% sure is the fact that this game is going to be a battle.

This has nothing to do with the Sycamore, Creekwood game, but I spoke to the "head" refferee of the final tourney game for 10AA. He is a very good ref, calls em fair, but if anyone of ya'll know Chuck, well he said he would rather have him than the other two guys that are reffin with the guy i spoke to. To clear up any confusion Chuck is not the guy i spoke with.