Greenbrier vs. Hume Fogg

catsbball1

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenbrier won the first two meetings by 12 and 29. The difference has been the defense Greenbrier's Aldridge has put on Hopson. He scored 11 and 8, well below his average of 20 ppg. Greenbrier also shot the lights out the last game, shooting almost 80 % from 3 point range. The Bobcats will have to use their size inside, win the rebounding game, and not turn the ball over.

Hume Fogg is a very dangerous team. I look for it to be a hard fought close game.

This game will be played at 5:00 at MLK.

Good luck to both teams.

Edited by COACHHARD

What time is this game tommorow in the "hood"?

Looks to be a great match-up and I agree that if Greenbrier contains Trey Hobson and Woods this one is in the books and Greenbrier will advance.

BIG BEN

P.S.  If you are heading out to MLK, I am just going to let you know that the easiest place to park will be either at Fisk University near MLK's campus, or the middle school (Head Middle School) up the street.  I would stay clear of 17th and Jo Johnston it will be a mad house.

825577413[/snapback]

"Steer clear of 17th and Jo Johnston it will be a mad house." No different that any other day.

Coachhard, I wish you well as always. Coach Harned also. Last time I was at MLK, Coach Fey and I were standing on the front sidewalk and gunfire erupted from over there. We decided to head on back in to the "Doc Shelton Gymnasium". :P He being the head of the hood and all. :ph34r:

"Steer clear of 17th and Jo Johnston it will be a mad house."  No different that any other day. 

Coachhard, I wish you well as always. Coach Harned also. Last time I was at MLK, Coach Fey and I were standing on the front sidewalk and gunfire erupted from over there.  We decided to head on back in to the "Doc Shelton Gymnasium". :D He being the head of the hood and all. :D

825578895[/snapback]

I know here a few years back that one of the families of one of the Lady Cats had their Suburban stolen during the girls game. I think they were parked just a block away.

Greenbrier wins 71-48. East Lit cut it to 2 in the third but GB hit their free throws and got many layups from breaking the press in the end to pull away. Great game by Dustin Shepherd with 20 points, Jeffrey Brant with 19 points, and Jacob Aldridge with good defense on Hobson holding him to about 10-12 points.

Greenbrier wins 71-48.  East Lit cut it to 2 in the third but GB hit their free throws and got many layups from breaking the press in the end to pull away.  Great game by Dustin Shepherd with 20 points, Jeffrey Brant with 19 points, and Jacob Aldridge with good defense on Hobson holding him to about 10-12 points.

825580287[/snapback]

East Lit??? Who were you all playing.......