jvaughan

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bracket looks like this:

Top half

#1 Greenfield vs. #4 Trenton

#2 Halls vs. #3 South <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=159&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Fulton</a>

Bottom half

#1 Lake Co. vs. #4 Gleason

#2 Dresden vs. #3 Middle College

So like my boy Tony Kornheiser off of PTI would say, " Who ya got?!?"

825574781[/snapback]

I think if Trenton somehow pulled off an upset against Greenfield w/o Doakes I think we will see a different team emerge. Then when he came back he would have something to prove and that could be scary for the rest of the teams!! I definitely think L.C., Halls, and Middle College will win their games.

greenfield....south fulton......lake county.......middle college then south fulton, lake county with lc being the champs

825575391[/snapback]

I agree!

1st round

Greenfield over Trenton (considering the absence of Doaks and Partee)

South Fulton over Halls

Lake Co. over Gleason

Middle over Dresden

2nd round

South Fulton over Greenfield (With Wilson back, there will be a different ending to that story.)

Lake Co. over Middle

Lake Co. - region champs

SF - runner up

Middle - #3

Greenfield - #4

The bracket looks like this:

Top half

#1 Greenfield vs. #4 Trenton

#2 Halls vs. #3 South <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=159&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Fulton</a>

Bottom half

#1 Lake Co. vs. #4 Gleason

#2 Dresden vs. #3 Middle College

So like my boy Tony Kornheiser off of PTI would say, " Who ya got?!?"

825574781[/snapback]

Do you know the times and dates of any of these games?

Westtn basketball...

Greenfield over Trenton..because Doaks & maybe Partee aren't there??

That's absurd. The only reason Peabody won the 2nd game is because Greenfield missed 8 free throws in a row in the 4th and gave up a layup with a second left. The tournament at Lake County showed that no matter where you finish in the regular season, it's all irrelevant in the tourneys. I think it will be a good game, but I never thought of the 2 time defending region champs as underdogs yet. I think Lake County is the most dangerous team in the regions and will probably be the favorite, but that has been my thoughts since around the 2nd week in January. Is Partee off the team? I haven't heard that. I thought he was just disciplined 1 game for his actions at Lake County. Sisco won't sacrifice a chance at winning, by not playing Partee, because of his actions at Lake County. That would be too noble. I think Partee & Sisco will make up and he'll probably play. If he doesn't put him back in the lineup, email me and I'll buy you lunch. thumb