Best Sophomore Class

cavs17

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while I agree that JP2 has a good sophomore class i wouldn't go as far as to say they are the best in the state, seeing as it takes a lot of time to figure out a classes total worth in the state. Also last year around 5 sophomores started and probobly 8 to 9 played for JP2 last year. They are solid to say the least. Station Camp however as one of the best, wow I'm still laughing and I read that about 10 minutes ago. Taking nothing away from the work the Station Camp guys put in but please be realistic. They are not even the best sophomore class in the county, and a distant third to be kind in the county with HHS and JP2 being the top two soccer programs and talent in the county by far. Station Camp is somewhere near Beech in talent and their Sophomore class is nothing compared to JP2 and HHS, who are the best two programs in the county. While Station Camp may have some talent they should not even be mentioned in the best sophomore class in the state, let alone county

I will make this statement with the upmost of confidence, and it is not a homer comment... Hendersonville has the best Sophmore class in the state... Hendersonville has the best two individual Sophmores in the State in Daniel Kelly and TJ Brown... Sutton Cash is somewhere in the top players as well. Daniel just returned from Argentina where he played with the Region III team. TJ and Sutton are both outstanding players on the TNFC 89 team, along with Daniel, that just won Region III Premiere league North and qualified for the region in Dallas regardless of Club State after High School. After those three Hendersonville has some strong support players that are Sophmores such as Patrick Basile and Phillip Marx along with Grant Woods... I am a JPII supporter and believe we have a strong Sophmore class but no one can touch H'ville. JPII a distant second in the county... No one else is even close to JPII in Sumner county at this age group. JP II has four TNFC 89 players, all strong role players on this dynamic club team. There are three TUSC players that are strong for JPII.

HA HA someone said station camp was good. I thought we were celebrating supremacy here not being barely mediocre. HAHAHAHHAHA, Station Camp will do ok because their opposition is BAD but they are a FAR FAR FAR tenth in the county with HHS being one and then JP2 two and they are somewhere near Merrol Hyde in talent. HAHAHAHAH Station Camp good WOW i need to go change my pants i think i just wet them from that comment!!!!!!!

I will make this statement with the upmost of confidence, and it is not a homer comment... Hendersonville has the best Sophmore class in the state... Hendersonville has the best two individual Sophmores in the State in Daniel Kelly and TJ Brown... Sutton Cash is somewhere in the top players as well.  Daniel just returned from Argentina where he played with the Region III team.  TJ and Sutton are both outstanding players on the TNFC 89 team, along with Daniel, that just won Region III Premiere league North and qualified for the region in Dallas regardless of Club State after High School.  After those three Hendersonville has some strong support players that are Sophmores such as Patrick Basile and Phillip Marx along with Grant Woods...  I am a JPII supporter and believe we have a strong Sophmore class but no one can touch H'ville.  JPII a distant second in the county... No one else is even close to JPII in Sumner county at this age group.  JP II has four TNFC 89 players, all strong role players on this dynamic club team.  There are three TUSC players that are strong for JPII.

825579237[/snapback]

Daniel Kelly and TJ Brown can bring it to Cookeville anyday Matson and Sydris both played in Brazil, as foreign exchange students, for six years, and trained with the U-17 US national team, twice. Cookevilles sophomores are the best regardless

Notre Dame is my pick as having the best Soph. class in the state. I know that they have probably the best at least in the Chattanooga area. Drew Hollenbeck, Ben Daugherty, Ian Brown, Casey Johnston( when past his knee injury), and Blake Pelton will show some great stuff in the next three years. McCallie has a good class but not as many.